WANTED Need Midland Ross Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkmorris

Reaction score
Contact seller
To all; I'm looking for a good Midland Ross Power Brake Booster. I have a 1968 Fury that an earlier owner replaced the booster with a delete plate. Every source, I can find, lists them, at around $125. (yes even the hated Cardone) But the same people also state they're out of stock. (Note: I have found a couple of boosters running from $390 to $600 but they are way out of my budget)
Being I can drive my Fury the way it is and have not that much coin put in for an brake upgrade. I'm curious if I'm just SOL. Thanks to all. Ark Morris

@arkmorris
I've got a good working one that I took off my 66 300 when I converted to a Bendix DD. It's a reman that the previous owner installed (I have the original mine was born with). $50 plus the ride from 85086 and its yours. PM me if you're interested.

If you are just looking for a power assist, the single diaphragm Bendix booster used on '69 and later C-Bodies will also fit you application and was commonly used as an after market replacement. Those are generally still available. You will also need to locate a power booster mounting plate with the appropriate pedal as the standard brake units are not the same.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back