WANTED Nevada Highway Patrol vehicle hunt by a current NV State Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troop454

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site. I am a current Nevada State Trooper posted in Las Vegas (NHP Southern Command) and I am looking for a NHP vehicle to purchase for my own private ownership, but that I will bring to parades, recruiting events, funerals, and community events.

I saw that there was a 78 Polara that sold recently in Elko on eBay. If anyone has one to sell or can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. I just joined this site for this purpose specifically as many of you are very knowledgeable on these restoration projects.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear back from some of you soon!

Humbly, the 454.

Hello Officer 454! Welcome to the site Sir. The NHP Dodge that recently sold on ebay was a 1973 Polara. Are you looking for a C-Body (Full Size) or a B-Body (Mid Size), any particular year? Dodge or Plymouth, cause I've seen both. Good luck with your search and Thank You for Your Service! -Red

Howdy and welcome from Colorado.

Seems there is a cop car that pops up here every few months. Check in here every week and someone is going to post up a "not mine" thread with some year of cop car.

You'll find one here if ya keep lookin.

Howdy and welcome from Colorado.

Seems there is a cop car that pops up here every few months. Check in here every week and someone is going to post up a "not mine" thread with some year of cop car.

You'll find one here if ya keep lookin.
Or we could tip him off if we spot something that might suit his interest. Cops love tipsters!! :thumbsup:

Welcome!
Are you looking for a restored car or a project?
Either way, what is your budget and how far will are you willing to travel/ship a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back