New dog!

Thanks. It kills me to think he was only twenty four hours from being put down. I can't walk anywhere in the house without Max following me along at any time....he's at my feet right now, likes to put his head on my right foot. A very loving and faithful dog.....but he goes through dog food like theres no tomorrow....ROFL.

Wow, spotted tongue, that's different...first time I've ever seen that. Typical for that mix? We have a chocolate Lab.....Max. Yeah, he's a rescue also. They were gonna put this dog down...can ya believe that??

The black tongue is a Shar Pei trait ,, he also has painted toenails, some are black, some are beige and some are natural color

Dues had spots in his nose and mouth as be was part harlequin. Man I miss him!

Always hard when all of a sudden, they aren't there anymore. This is "Rage", my rescue.

Rage.jpg

Rage.jpg

That has possibilities John, thanks for that! As for her color? These aren't pro breeders so they are all kind of muts within the breed. Dad is 150 lbs and a merle and white and mom is 110 lbs and is black and white but not a mantle. You can see a bit of the merle spots on her ears but for the most part she's fawn.
Duesenberg was a fawn mantle with harlequin spots on his belly.

Really lovable puppy there, Matt. Why don't you name her "Dusey" ?

Woman my wife knows names all their dogs same name because the first one was such a great dog the others not so much, seems like a let down.

How's Mobile Director for a name. LOL.
Hope everything works out with you taking her over. Waiting to receive a hairmail then in exchange. :laughing4:

Back