New "Formal" member

Amazing, the car is so clean. Great job.

c59638cs-960.jpg

c59638cs-960.jpg

Welcome aboard! How about some history about your interest in getting a Chrysler? And turning it into a cop car.. cool idea! Very rarely done, usually Plymouths or Dodges.

Thank you! Well, It's a long story. In short, it's a substitute car. I love American cars and old Hollywood movies, with cars, chases and etc. My biggest love is "Smokey & The Bandit" and a Sheriff Buford T. Justice )))
I love him so much, so I've decided to cosplay him )))) Actually this is my first police car I made and myself near )))
4e21eccs-960.jpg

but as you can guess, my goal is 1979 Pontiac LeMans sedan. Unfortunately, I searched for it for several years and has no success. So I decided to search for a car from my second favorite movie "The Blues brothers" 1975 Dodge Monaco but as you can guess again - no progress. It happens to be very hard to find these two cars.
But my love for full-size sedans is so big, that when I foud this Chrysler, I thought for a minute and boght it ))) But I'm not loosing hope to find LeMans sedan )))

Very cool car Slava.

Welcome aboard and yes IL salts the roads here. Our roads are white right now and there's now snow

Thank you! It is so Moscowish ))) We do not drive vintage cars in winter couse every inch of the road is salted a lot.

It turned out great, my compliments to you and your body guy. Is there a an active classic car scene in your area?

Thank you! Yes, there are. I've already posted a link to our club, here it is http://freedomcars.ru/ the biggest american car club in Russia.

This is the gallery from "Season opening ceremony" http://pkuneev.gallery.ru/watch?ph=Qey-frXyp

And this is my best friend's car

8c39d18s-960.jpg

Looks to be a parchment interior...quite common in the Formal line, and this one is very nice and clean.

Very cool!

I'm glad you and your friends enjoy classic American iron!

Keep the pictures coming!

but as you can guess, my goal is 1979 Pontiac LeMans sedan. Unfortunately, I searched for it for several years and has no success. So I decided to search for a car from my second favorite movie "The Blues brothers" 1975 Dodge Monaco but as you can guess again - no progress. It happens to be very hard to find these two cars.
But my love for full-size sedans is so big, that when I foud this Chrysler, I thought for a minute and boght it ))) But I'm not loosing hope to find LeMans sedan )))

Convertible or hardtop?

Buford-T.-Justice-and-Junior.png

Welcome aboard. Really like what you have done with the Chrysler. The colour combo looks pretty unique. Are those correct colours for any particular police force?

Very cool!

I'm glad you and your friends enjoy classic American iron!

Keep the pictures coming!

Thank you! )) We enjoy it the fullest )))

Here's video

And I thought jackie gleeson was dead he,s alive and well in Russia lol:yaayy:

Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry. :headbang:

Convertible or hardtop?

Buford-T.-Justice-and-Junior.png

Junior: Daddy, the top came off.
Buford T. Justice: No ****.

It's wrong LeMans (( I need it like this one:

Buford_Justice_Replica_Sean_1.png

Welcome aboard. Really like what you have done with the Chrysler. The colour combo looks pretty unique. Are those correct colours for any particular police force?

Thank you! Yeah, it's quite common pattern in Florida Sheriffs departments

2441476649_c48eb384f9_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! )) We enjoy it the fullest )))

Here's video

Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry. :headbang:

Junior: Daddy, the top came off.
Buford T. Justice: No ****.

It's wrong LeMans (( I need it like this one:

Buford_Justice_Replica_Sean_1.png

Thank you! Yeah, it's quite common pattern in Florida Sheriffs departments

2441476649_c48eb384f9_b.jpg

ah, you are looking for a 1976-77 lemans. the 1978-79 were used in the second smokey and the bandit.
th

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect English.
Grammar and spelling.
What is wrong with the U.S.??

Thank you very much! But I think it's not so good ))) Havent had practice for a long time.
I have lived in US for couple years when I was 14.

Back