New guy from South Africa.

Ters

Reaction score
Thank you for admittance!

I recently joined the C-body fraternity...first Mopar also. Very happy owner of a '67 Dodge Monaco, 383. And yes, she is RHD....Love the old girl! I have owned a couple classic cars, but the more common Chevy's and Fords. Certainly a lot to learn from all Moparites on this Forum!!

Ters.

20150118_140741.jpg

20150118_140542.jpg

20150118_120513.jpg

That's killer! Welcome to the site from the Motor city!

Thank you for the welcome wishes! She has Edelbrock 4-barrel intake, Holley 600 with Torqueflite super smooth box! Engine was very dusty as she stood for more than a year...fired up on the 3rd attempt!

Ters.

20150107_103947.jpg

Your dash bringz back memoriez of my trip to OZZ. Fine lookin' Monaco and welcome to the party Ters. BTW, I'll readily admit to you and everybody else that I didn't have the stonez to drive on the other side of the street while down under either. Just the idea of making a quick left as you folkz refer to it scared the hell out of me, 'cuz 40+ yearz(at the time) of makin' left turnz like I'm used to making I fear I'd be shipped home in ah box in the cargo bay lol, Jerz

Your dash bringz back memoriez of my trip to OZZ. Fine lookin' Monaco and welcome to the party Ters. BTW, I'll readily admit to you and everybody else that I didn't have the stonez to drive on the other side of the street while down under either. Just the idea of making a quick left as you folkz refer to it scared the hell out of me, 'cuz 40+ yearz(at the time) of makin' left turnz like I'm used to making I fear I'd be shipped home in ah box in the cargo bay lol, Jerz

Lol! We like to refer to driving on the right hand side of the road, the wrong side!Lol!! Our C-bodies came into South Africa in pieces.....assembled in "Elsies River" Cape Town. Wish we had half the model options here... doubt if more than 2 or 3 Imperials/New Yorkers in SA.

Ters.

That's a cool car welcome from scotland :welcome:

Welcome aboard from Canada. The car looks great. Judging by your personalized mods you are obviously emotionally attached to your ride. Is that a 65 instrument cluster in there?

Back