New guy to the site

1970300vert

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello tp everyone. I have a 1970 300 vert that I've o
wned for 22 years and going to try and start thr journey to get it back on the road. Was sitting in a barn for the last 11 years.

Thank you

Rob

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let's see some pics of that vert., I love a good project.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you'll have it on the road in quick time.

Going to take some time to get her back on the road. She will get put on a rotisserie and custom interior wheels. I need to decide on the color combo. I've sold my 9 sec street/strip dart to chase the dream of making this 300 a one of a kind :)

summerfall_08_195.jpg

Great looking vert, should make for a fun project and I probably wouldn't choose to repaint that color either. Not that it isn't a nice color.

You'd be surprised how nice that color is cleaned up or resprayed. You'll never see another

.:sSig_welcometoourcl

I was thinking..... Black with red interior....tungsten with red interior.... Plumb crazy with white interior :)

Going to take some time to get her back on the road. She will get put on a rotisserie and custom interior wheels. I need to decide on the color combo. I've sold my 9 sec street/strip dart to chase the dream of making this 300 a one of a kind :)

Compound the paint, put a new lid on it,and a set of Chrysler 15" rallies on it and drive.Leave it alone!

Back