New here and my “new” 67 Sport Fury!

Michael67fury

Reaction score
hello everyone, nice to see a group of MOPAR C body owners!

So, I live in Jupiter, FL, just acquired a 67 Sport Fury, 318. 36000 original Miles, all original except the paint. I owned a 68 for 9 years until it was stolen by a guy I worked for between closing my auto shop and (Winston-Salem, NC) moving to Florida. Long story but I never got it back...Young-ish and broke and moving out of state. So, I finally acquired this 67! Had it shipped from WV this week and am going through her. Compression testing, tune up, brake inspection, undercarriage, oil change, etc. so far so good!

I’m a long time car guy, ASE master tech (formerly), ex shop owner, car and music show organizer (formerly as well...lol) So I’ll be around asking questions and hopefully being of service at times.

F780FE0E-5420-4730-AA36-DDFC29968285.jpeg

Welcome! Hard to beat the red and black combo on a '67. Nice car!

Very nice black 67 Spot Fury. I also received a black C body just a couple weeks ago, and will show a photo or two of it too soon. I am just cleaning it up and taking care of a few things to get it running nicely. I actually like the 68 Sport Furys a little more than the 1967s, but in your case, with your new black/red 67, I end up preferring it due to the more interesting colors and the lack of fender skirts!

Glad to have you onboard!

Thanks all! It came with fender skirts, but they aren’t original and blue. I actually like skirts in her, but I doubt I’ll bother.

Congrats Safordwardlook!

Nice car and welcome aboard!

In your "look over", don't forget the rubber fuel lines, all the way to the tank.

CBODY67

Yeah, checked those. Seemed good but all rubber is in the list. Along with a few other things.

Going to leave this motor mostly stock, find either a 318 or 383 to build and put this one in storage. Always wanted a B.B.

hello everyone, nice to see a group of MOPAR C body owners!

So, I live in Jupiter, FL, just acquired a 67 Sport Fury, 318. 36000 original Miles, all original except the paint. I owned a 68 for 9 years until it was stolen by a guy I worked for between closing my auto shop and (Winston-Salem, NC) moving to Florida. Long story but I never got it back...Young-ish and broke and moving out of state. So, I finally acquired this 67! Had it shipped from WV this week and am going through her. Compression testing, tune up, brake inspection, undercarriage, oil change, etc. so far so good!

I’m a long time car guy, ASE master tech (formerly), ex shop owner, car and music show organizer (formerly as well...lol) So I’ll be around asking questions and hopefully being of service at times.

View attachment 193363
Yessssss. I have owned many 1967 Fury's. Just ask FuryGT. Many were cars that I have harvested parts from and gave last rights to. None were black. This car in black with the red interior, and a fast top car, YES. Please share more pictures of the car. Maybe create a photo garage on this site. Dose the car have the optional front sway bar?? The rear end ratio is it 2:94 or some thing better? If you decide to go big block I suggest a 383 nicely tuned with dual exhaust. I used to own this 1967 Sportfury G code car. Good luck with the car and with your new home in Florida.

Copy of DSCF0001.JPG

Copy of DSCF0003.JPG

Copy of DSCF0004.JPG

Last edited:
How can you have a better ratio than 2.94?

Stunning ‘67, I love it!

Back