New here

Kelgar50

Reaction score
After having some Chevy's and Ford's I have now entered the Mopar world. I recently picked up a 65' Polara 2 door. Now time to figure out where I'm going to start. Car is a driver but needs interior work and some body work.

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

SAAAAWEEEEET car!!! Sell off all you're fords and chebbys and fix up that gal!

Well the previous owner already converted to a dual res master cylinder, new brakes,wheel cylinders and hardware. He also went through the 8 3/4 rear(has 3.23 gears).
Engine is a 383 but for some unknown reason someone painted Pontiac blue. Engine runs good a little cold blooded but I can work on that. Has a Edelbrock 750 with a Performer intake along with a Pertronix conversion.Trans is just a 727 but the cable operated and I have to deal with that. The car hits all the forward gears fine but no reverse. Th p/o said he had a problem with that a couple years ago and it was the cable.

Also I have no clue as to what those wheels are. They are all aluminum on piece wheels. The only marking is a A45 stamped on the backside of the wheel.

Nice, it sounds like you have a sweet car. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car, looks like the kids are happy about it too!

Nice '65, those are great cars. It seems like white was the only color you could get. The wheels look like about "79 Cordoba.

46d19214c1db0d130a552be5dd1e51b7.jpg

46d19214c1db0d130a552be5dd1e51b7.jpg

Back