For Sale New in box Moog K7003 & K7005 C Body Lower Ball Joints $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Fit 1965 - 1973 C Body except the 1966 - 1969 (Budd) Disc Brake cars. The Moog lower ball joints are known to be the best out there with better quality than Chrysler NOS parts. $200 + shipping or free delivery to Carlisle in July with prepayment. Feel free to ask questions. This is a pair, one left and one right side lower ball joint.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

When you can find these they are usually rusty or missing the nuts and boots.

Calculate shipping with; 11 pounds in a 14" x 12" x 6" box from 06457. I prefer to ship by USPS Priority Mail and prefer that the buyer purchase insurance. I do take PayPal, check, cash or money order.

Also have an NOS non-Moog left side lower ball joint for sale - scroll down through the posts.

Last edited:
If you need prepayment from me let me know, though I wonder if I am your biggest buyer.

I also have one New out of box Sosmetal brand NOS left side lower ball joint. The person I bought it from did not send me the darn box. $100 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the US. Will ship outside the US for the exact USPS shipping cost.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

If you need prepayment from me let me know, though I wonder if I am your biggest buyer.

Actually no. I have and continue to sell a lot of 68 Sport Fury parts to someone I have become friends with that is restoring a Blue 68 Sport Fury 440 factory L code convertible that is in tough shape.

Actually no. I have and continue to sell a lot of 68 Sport Fury parts to someone I have become friends with that is restoring a Blue 68 Sport Fury 440 factory L code convertible that is in tough shape.

Good, I had to tell you I cant keep this up ...:D

Good, I had to tell you I cant keep this up ...:D

Me neither. Need to thin the fleets and my parts inventory. Contemplating selling my '71 Custom Suburban. If it were a Dodge it would have your name all over it. Brown on brown, Brougham 3 seat interior, 393-2V, dual exhaust, tailgate window washer and A/C (missing parts) and other things that I am not recalling right now. Oregon car. Not perfect but it's unrestored.

Me neither. Need to thin the fleets and my parts inventory. Contemplating selling my '71 Custom Suburban. If it were a Dodge it would have your name all over it. Brown on brown, Brougham 3 seat interior, 393-2V, dual exhaust, tailgate window washer and A/C (missing parts) and other things that I am not recalling right now. Oregon car. Not perfect but it's unrestored.

I know, I want it but after dad bought his I realized how much different the Fury is compared toe the Dodge C . I dont want one...or do I :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back