New Jersey Motorsports Park

mgm1986

Reaction score
To my friends local to South Jersey, have any of you gone to check out the Cruise Night at NJ Motorsports Park in Millville, NJ?

http://www.njmp.com/event/bottinos-shoprite-cruise-night-flp/
I am gonna check it out tonight, especially interested in taking the Fury III on the track for a few cruisin' laps! I even got up early this morning before work to give her a bath. :sFl_america2:

Plenty of pictures is all I ask.

Apparently my best sucks, these pictures are not great with the sun washing things out. The first three were taken by the photographer on site. The best part was they let everyone take three laps around the race track. The Fury is NOT a track car (My opinion) but she did hold her line and keep up with the pack! There was a sweet Sport Fury with a 426 and I think the '68 Super Bee w/383 was the most spectacular car. Of course that picture turned out terrible.

Front row of the show at NJMP Cruise night.jpgLast lap on the NJMP Track.jpgStarting line on the NJMP Track.jpgIMG_1991.jpgIMG_1990.jpgIMG_1989.jpgIMG_1987.jpgIMG_1999.jpgIMG_1998.jpg

Front row of the show at NJMP Cruise night.jpg

Last lap on the NJMP Track.jpg

Starting line on the NJMP Track.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

Is that Plymouth B body wearing C body wheels?

YOUR car looks great!! Maybe August we can set something up and I'll get some guys to come down. Remind me........

Is that Plymouth B body wearing C body wheels?

YOUR car looks great!! Maybe August we can set something up and I'll get some guys to come down. Remind me........

That sounds great! They do this show every month but I won't be around next month to make it.

Looks like some nice iron there, thanks for posting them up.

I like the period correct ralleye wheels on B-Body cars. I think they would look good on my Newport too.

1969_Dodge_Superbee.jpg

Those are Magnum 500 style wheels but they do look great on just about everything which definitely includes C bodies or at least slab and fusey. Mopar road wheels look great too.

Back