New Member from Bavaria Germany

Jacky Dude

Reaction score
Hi together,
last year, I bought a New Yorker 67, 2 door Hardtop 440 cui near New York. My first complete restoration with a C - body . I had a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966 in part restoration before.
In the next time, I will have some questions about my New Yorker and will be here sometimes.
Best regards from Bavaria
Markus

CH1.jpg.kopie.jpg

DSC_2928.Kopie.jpg

Welcome........nice car.

I was stationed a little south of you in Augsburg while I was in the U.S. Army from 1984-1992. That was best place I ever was stationed.

Welcome to the site, more pic's please
comin
I see from your license plates that you are about an hour from one of my aunts in Landshut.
Thats fine, ist about 30 minutes away from Landshut. Tell her, in 08-10. July, I have a US Classic Car Meeting in my hometown Geisenfeld. Last year I had the biggest car Meeting in Germany, there where 1250 US cars and 12000 visitors. Take a look at my Homepage us-car-Hallertau.de. It's also in english. My mom and my two Brothers are in Tacoma, but my last visit is 20 years ago.

In Augsburg is a big US car Meeting every year in June and it's not far away, about 50miles.
I was from 1986-92 in the German army and very often in Hohenfels.

Welcome........nice car.

I was stationed a little south of you in Augsburg while I was in the U.S. Army from 1984-1992. That was best place I ever was stationed.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

In Augsburg is a big US car Meeting every year in June and it's not far away, about 50miles.
I was from 1986-92 in the German army and very often in Hohenfels.

Maybe we crossed paths and didn't know it. I was in the Army from 1976-1996 and fortunate to serve in Europe for 15 years and a very long year in Iraq.

Back