New member in Massachusetts

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I just found this site and joined,,,, I was a member of Mass Mopar for many years and apparently they are not around anymore however I see a few ex-Mass Mopar members on here. I previously owned a 69 Sport Fury convertible and a 70 Sport Fury coupe since 1976 and am in the process of looking for a 69 Sport Fury convertible to replace my old one.

Paul

Welcome.....I'm sure you'll have plenty of help here to find a car.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! We will have you fixed up with a car in no time, hardly a one that goes up for sale on the net doesn't end up being critiqued here. I should also say that you shouldn't let our sometimes harsh comments keep you from pursuing a car you find through this site. Once one of the members take ownership we end up loving it knowing that it has made it into good hands and we won't let you overpay!

Thank you ,, I'm sure I will have plenty of help !! As I know from Mass Mopar us Mopar guys stick together .......

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! We will have you fixed up with a car in no time, hardly a one that goes up for sale on the net doesn't end up being critiqued here. I should also say that you shouldn't let our sometimes harsh comments keep you from pursuing a car you find through this site. Once one of the members take ownership we end up loving it knowing that it has made it into good hands and we won't let you overpay!

Thank you, I appreciate it.......... In fact I am checking one out in Motor City now ....

Hey Ironwolf. Yep, ex-MassMopar guy here. Welcome.
I miss the old MassMopar. The one before Ted died.
I met some of the nicest guys in the world on there.
Last time I checked in, I only saw 2 or 3 names I recognized.
Where in Mass. are you? I was in Norwood.

@ Commando, I was in Milton,,,,,,, Now in Hanover my name on Mass Mopar was (69-SFC) they were and still a great group of guys. It sucks that Tad died he was a hell of a guy, I know that Auto Rust technicians took over the site for a while several years ago but I don't know why they stopped. You and I talked several times in the past many years ago,,,,, I know you relocated way way down south lol lol to escape the mild New England winters lol lol

Yes I remember you. You had the '69 Fury as your avatar, right? Blue if I recall correctly.
If you remember the rib poking back and forth between Oldtimer and me, stand back and watch the show here. LMAO

Hell yeah !!!!! Stan ??? (I believe)

yes that was my car ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is now MIA !!!! as is my 70 parts car. I had them at a restoration shop that went belly up and both cars are among the missing !!! Thank GOD I have all of the "GOOD" parts that I have been collecting for over 20 years and lost just the core / Shell of the 69 and my 70 donor car.

Chop Shop Customs in Wobun I talked with Lenny the owner, he went belly up and the landlord of the building he was leasing locked him out and a bunch of cars he was working on & stored there are all missing. No one knows anything

That really sucks. Seems ya can't trust NOone these days, jeez. I'd be out doing some serious headhunting....

The problem no one has any answers and typically no one knows nothing !!!!! What kills me is I have owned that 69 since 1976

Thank you, I appreciate it.......... In fact I am checking one out in Motor City now ....
Do tell, how did you come across it? What city is it in if not Detroit proper?

Back