New member in Massachusetts

Do tell, how did you come across it? What city is it in if not Detroit proper?

Well I won't say just yet however here is the fender tag of the car,

1969 Sport Fury fender tag.jpg

1969 Sport Fury fender tag.jpg

Hi,

welcome to the site and I feel sorry for you.
I have a 69 Sport Fury CV, too. Factory 440HP car and built before yours even though yours was very early, too.

Carsten

He's not going to go there just yet Bob. I bet we'd immediately recognize it if he did. In fact, I think I know the car and it may currently be in flat black primer right now???

here is a twin to the b7 blue Fury CV, it lives in sweden.
Check out the VON, they are just four numbers apart, they have been built in the same batch, the same day.
Despite the VIN/VON both cars are completely identical

First thing i noticed was the august 1 date..... Excellent, we need more information and photos asap

Chop Shop Customs in Wobun I talked with Lenny the owner, he went belly up and the landlord of the building he was leasing locked him out and a bunch of cars he was working on & stored there are all missing. No one knows anything
They had a 1/2 decent reputation. But he's the one that effed up by not paying the rent. Not the landlord.

The problem no one has any answers and typically no one knows nothing !!!!!
Bull. Scrutinize Craigslist for as long as it takes.

Last edited:
I am still hunting a lost polara of 14 years.... CL ads... local paper ads, police, junk yards, recycling yards..... notta

I have never denied what it is and maintained its existence for 30 years. Most of the internet guys that have known
me have heard of the car for fifteen years and nothing has changed

He's not going to go there just yet Bob. I bet we'd immediately recognize it if he did. In fact, I think I know the car and it may currently be in flat black primer right now???

It's not in primer right now,, But I think you guys will know the vehicle ............

They had a 1/2 decent reputation. But he's the one that effed up by not paying the rent. Not the landlord.

Bull. Scrutinize Craigslist for as long as it takes.

Yes they did some nice work,,,, I saw a few cars that he did for some guys on Mass Mopar

I figured he could have contacted me so I could get the cars out of there before all the crap hit the fan.

Back