Has anything been done to this car recently, Klaus? And this also appears to be the first place we see Carsten.

I haven't seen Klaus Hurst since many years, hope he rushes in to give us an update.
I got a member in august 2011 if I remember correctly. I posted some stuff before (ie. in lets see some wagons).

Carsten

Sorry, been busy for a while. The Hurst still Needs some finishing touches. The restored Hood is still in the Basement to come back on the car, the engine has been rebuilt two years ago and everything is in dry storage.
We've been very busy on a frustrating search for a house with Workshop that holds this huge car for European Standards.

I'm starting to Change perspective in this whole issue as there are too many things this final place, at least till retirement and maybe forever would have to have. There may be some News on another time capsule that will bring some changes by the end of the month. Hope it works out. I'll be more specific if and when this whole deal works out the way we think. Stay tuned. ;)

Back