New Mopar Nest

62dodge

Reaction score
After twenty five years of waiting it is finally happening. It started last week with flags, than Monday it progressed with fill dirt than, base , posts, walls, trusses, than today was floor day.

07102018 1550.JPG

07102018 1559.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

If you need some hay for that nest, PM me.

CBODY67
I will be needing about two ton of hay for the cows, goats, and horse. But that will go in the barn. No animals will be allowed in the shop

Here are pictures of my current Mopar resurrection palace, soon to be storage only. The leaking roof made my decision easier for a new shop.

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

Problem with "farm life without the cows" is that others want that too. One tenth of a mile from me, there's a plot that was sold to developers about three years ago. Now it's getting full of $350K+ houses. Other similar places within three miles!

CBODY67

My next house is going to be a barnaminium out side of a hoa so I can do what I want without a bunch of nosey neighbors who are always watching everything I do
It's creepy

40x60 sounds big until it's finished and you fill it up and wished it was bigger. Looks really great, I would to have it.

Congratulations. You will love it. I had a 76x84 pole barn built last year with 48x64 of it enclosed . Room for a couple of our semis and my 4 Furys stay under cover.

Back