SOLD New NORS 1961 - 1971 Dodge Pickup Tinted Windshield NAGS #605

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is one of a few new old replacement stock windshields that I recently bought. It is a new, non-Chrysler replacement windshield with a green tinted band across the top. This is a #605 windshield. Currently, I do not have photos of the windshield because it is covered in dust and is covered in either plastic or a moving blanket and outside temperatures do not make it feasible for me to wash it at this time so that I can take photos. I can take photos of it in its current dust covered condition upon request.

$250.00, cash, check, money order or PayPal. My research shows that this fits the '61 - '71 Dodge (and probably Fargo) D series pickups.

I will not ship this windshield. You can pick it up in Middletown, CT or make arrangements to have it picked up or shipped. This is a big, curved windshield that would require an SUV, mini-van or station wagon type vehicle with fold down seats to transport. I do not have the time or resources to crate it up. I can probably deliver it to the campground where we stay in Carlisle, PA in July that is 10 minutes from the fairgrounds if you pre-pay for it.

Feel free to ask any questions or send me a PM.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back