For Sale New OE '62-'63, '64-'69 turn signal switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

slantsixdan

Reaction score
Contact seller
I still have some more of the brand new OE turn signal switches for cars without tilt/telescope column, newly made according to the Chrysler blueprints by an original supplier to Chrysler. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.

These are not the cheesy Chinese knockoffs that are all over the place, and they are not the crude, low-quality Chinese items Shee-Mar is now selling, and they are not "can-be-made-to-work-and-fit-almost-sorta-mostly-OK-if-you-redrill-the" items, and they are not brittle new old stock. They are the real deal, with the correct firm snap/click switch operation feel. Two types are available: the kind with the flat spade terminals for '62-'63 cars, and the kind with the box-and-point terminals for '64-'67 cars and '68s and '69s with the 4-way hazard flasher switch on the dash (not on the steering column). Again, these switches fit non-tilt columns.

Continue living with a loose and sloppy, worn-out old switch and wonder if your brake lights will work today, spend $140+ on the Chinese or Shee-Mar junk, spend $200+ on a new old stock switch…or buy one of these new-new-stock switches off me for $101. Quick postage from Seattle within the lower 48 states is $9.90—total $110.90 (please ask for a postage quote if you're elsewhere in the world).

2258700_1.jpg

2258700_2.jpg

2631383_1.jpg

Last edited:
Truck: Nope, sorry, wish they did. The D/W-trucks and A-vans use a totally different switch.

Tilt columns: Sorry, should've specified in more detail, I'll update the main post: my switches are for non-tilt columns. The '64-'66 tilt-column switch is totally different; I think I may have one of those; please ping me tomorrow afternoon if I haven't PM'd you.

The '67-'69 tilt column takes yet another different switch; mine won't fit, but I think I know where to send you for one; watch for a PM.

And since I'm at it, my switches don't have the extra wires to operate cornering lamps on equipped cars, though there's a not-terribly-difficult way of wiring up the cornering lamps with a delay-release relay to operate them correctly without the turn signal switch.

Last edited:
Are there any '70 tilt column switch sources?

Thanks,
CBODY67

I am in need of a switch for a 1970 Sport Fury. Regular column. Do you have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back