New parts car?

Anybody know where I might find a build sheet in a ‘66 vert? It’s not in the back seat…

A broadcast sheet ;) ?

Look under and in the seat backs of all seats. Look over the glove box. Under carpet. I found one in an arm rest/buddy seat. Make sure to look there too.

A broadcast sheet ;) ?

Look under and in the seat backs of all seats. Look over the glove box. Under carpet. I found one in an arm rest/buddy seat. Make sure to look there too.
Yes, broadcast sheet Doug.
Not found in the seats. I do hope I find one though.
On a brighter note, if there was going to be any rust on the pans it would be in the rear footwells.

B41BF039-8722-4078-96E5-F755AAC87DCE.jpeg

No real rust issues back here either and I’m guessing the quarter that was harvested was clean as the other side is too.
A6DE84A9-7244-400B-A9B9-071B83CEB2EC.jpeg6545D95B-5EB2-4425-ACB0-081241ACC47A.jpegD147688A-3E15-49E0-9B75-BFF89F20257E.jpeg

Well I think this might have been the only build sheet…:BangHead:
D5D92110-6C6A-48E8-B5B1-0B1C16E770D5.jpeg

But the floors are crazy solid and the am/fm radio works and sounds relatively good out of these old front and rear speaker and I’m shocked to find the clock is ticking away!:thumbsup:
54C3EB81-D137-40F0-9454-6DE287E47FCA.jpeg
E391D6ED-8F0C-4AD1-A4E7-A270FFD912CF.jpeg

That car seems to have far toooo much going for it to end up being a parts car . . . FWIW

I really can’t believe it myself. How difficult is it to get a title in New Jersey? It should never have come to this.
I’ve stopped dismantling it while I assess my options. I’m absolutely keeping what I initially needed from it as I’ve been looking for so long but I’m thinking I’ll offer what’s left. Maybe someone with a rusty Coupe with a decent interior and a good drivetrain would want this potential open air beauty.

What are your plans for the nice white seats? If memory serves, the bottom rear seat frames do not interchange between coupe and convertible.

There's gotta be a Imperial being driven around in worse condition that could be scavenged to get this one back on the road.

What are your plans for the nice white seats? If memory serves, the bottom rear seat frames do not interchange between coupe and convertible.
Most of the interior from this car is going into my ‘64 in spite of the different pattern in the seats and detail in the door panels.

My understanding is that a coupe rear seat can be made to work but now I’m glad I don’t have to.

There's gotta be a Imperial being driven around in worse condition that could be scavenged to get this one back on the road.
Agreed! I'm surprised such a rare convertible has been cut up...blown away really.

Agreed! I'm surprised such a rare convertible has been cut up...blown away really.
And by an enthusiast of sorts!:wtf:
The guy that took the drivetrain & quarter was restoring his second ‘66 vert, both keepers.

Most of the interior from this car is going into my ‘64 in spite of the different pattern in the seats and detail in the door panels.
The ‘66 seats are really much nicer than the plain slab leather ‘64 seats. The door and side panels with the real wood also more upscale than metal accented originals. It will look good and should be a direct bolt in. I would particularly like the 6 way buckets as opposed to the original 4 way seats as they will be much more comfortable, especially if you are tall. White will also look good with the charcoal exterior.

Back