Reaction score
8BBA96D3-9638-458E-99EA-9366758D7CBE.jpeg
032A52E5-DFE8-4D2D-93B7-08FFA10A8270.jpeg
13DAD9F3-61F7-4944-84CC-3D6E408341F0.jpeg
C4F0FC17-B13B-4EB4-B911-312E0B08F4FE.jpeg
FD5D4ECF-80D7-4BFD-A934-0A98C533A34A.jpeg
0149FA63-D6B0-4EB3-8D89-DFCCD41696A8.jpeg
26030C90-B563-4676-AB33-10A4A2D83731.jpeg

Wow Tobias, how do you every find the time to find these deals, clean them and then find a customer to take it off your hands. On top of all that your day job and fun time with your family! My hat is off to you!!

Interior photo?

Don't Do a thing to it except ship it Idaho.
. .
Nevermind, I've made other plans:BangHead:

nice score, I love the 70 SportFury, it´s even a 4 bbl if I´m not mistaken so the strongest
engine on the SF. But brown in and out topped with white is really not my preferred color combo..
But happily we don´t all like the same stuff , that one deserves a caring hand :thumbsup:

come on Steve you don't need AC on all cars.
Most of them will sit inside not driven.
On the colder winter/autumn days in LA you can pull out the cars without AC.
In case you want to drive between April and September: pick one with AC.

When was the last time you drove a Fuselage C-body with AC on?

Carsten

Carsten
:thankyou:

Carsten

To me a car looks low line and worthless without a/c, whether it works or not or whether I drive it or not. What I do now is not an indicator of what I intend to do in the future.

By the way, I drove my 1962 300H with the a/c working late last year if you need to know.

When is the last time you really restored completely one of your C bodies?
Driving a clapped out C body with no paint on it doesn't appeal to me - it would just annoy me and be no fun.

When is the last time you drove one of your Hemi B bodies - I haven't seen any recent photos of such an event at least?

Last edited:
I just don't understand this damn macho-man posturing about how one happily endures not having a.c. and therefor NOBODY needs a.c.

Constantly belittling people who need a.c. is getting on my nerves.

Cool down. :D
This is also an issue of where you live. In my neighborhood this is an unnecessary complication, but times have changed that much that two 20ish collegues of my wife declined to take a Business trip in her 91 Volvo 240 because of missing AC despite our relatively moderate temperatures.

I like A/C cars , most of Canadian C Bodys don’t have A/C my 70 Córdoba and my 70 Fury have A/C and I Love it
if I would live in the south A/C would be my must have option

To me a car looks low line and worthless without a/c, whether it works or not or whether I drive it or not. What I do now is not an indicator of what I intend to do in the future.

By the way, I drove my 1962 300H with the a/c working late last year if you need to know.

When is the last time you really restored completely one of your C bodies?
Driving a clapped out C body with no paint on it doesn't appeal to me - it would just annoy me and be no fun.

When is the last time you drove one of your Hemi B bodies - I haven't seen any recent photos of such an event at least?

a 1962 300H isn't a Fuselage C-body :))
When was the last time you drove one of those (and not just around your yard :)

Find attached a picture of my 1970 Hemi Super Bee driven to a show 4 weeks ago.
I never post pics of my mid size here, it is FCBO not FBBO
543.JPG

keep calm Stan.
Steve and I are just having fun :)

Always chuckle when I see this Hemi Bee and see the people passing by not knowing what it is and what it's worth..
This car is pure eye-candy..

Stop that Steve, I'm always hoping for Carsten to realize that he needs to get rid of his Imperial with that awful new paint and without any scratches or flaws .. :poke::D

a 1962 300H isn't a Fuselage C-body :))
When was the last time you drove one of those (and not just around your yard :)

Find attached a picture of my 1970 Hemi Super Bee driven to a show 4 weeks ago.
I never post pics of my mid size here, it is FCBO not FBBOView attachment 194267

keep calm Stan.
Steve and I are just having fun :)

So why do your B bodies look nice and your C bodies look so humble?

Always chuckle when I see this Hemi Bee and see the people passing by not knowing what it is and what it's worth..
This car is pure eye-candy..

Stop that Steve, I'm always hoping for Carsten to realize that he needs to get rid of his Imperial with that awful new paint and without any scratches or flaws .. :poke::D

Does he ever drive that Imperial that is so nice without any flaws? Why haven't I seen it at shows then on this site? I am supposed to drive my nice C bodies while Carsten keeps them in a garage, like I do? :poke:

Back