New Project 70 Sport Fury

a 1962 300H isn't a Fuselage C-body :))
When was the last time you drove one of those (and not just around your yard :)

Find attached a picture of my 1970 Hemi Super Bee driven to a show 4 weeks ago.
I never post pics of my mid size here, it is FCBO not FBBOView attachment 194267

keep calm Stan.
Steve and I are just having fun :)
Wish there was a love button! ‘70 Bee has always been a favorite of mine.
:thumbsup:

So why do your B bodies look nice and your C bodies look so humble?

I am unable to find original paint plumcrazy Hemi B-Bodies.
But look my B-bodies can look like some C-bodies, too

001.JPG

Does he ever drive that Imperial that is so nice without any flaws? Why haven't I seen it at shows then on this site? I am supposed to drive my nice C bodies while Carsten keeps them in a garage, like I do? :poke:

the Imperial has a bunch of flaws:poke:
It is used as a summer daily driver
How many car show pics do you want to see of it?

001.JPG

the Imperial has a bunch of flaws:poke:
It is used as a summer daily driver
How many car show pics do you want to see of it?

View attachment 194373

Its a 1970 model - so one is too many - and since I know the history of that car, unfortunately, it brings back memories of a lot of frustrating, wasted time.

I am more of a museum curator rather than someone who has to take my cars out and drive them frequently. If I really wanted to drive them, I could and would, but I would rather spend my time restoring them. There isn't only one right answer in life, despite some strong voiced opinions and egos to the contrary. I didn't spend my last 71 years trying to mimic anyone and I have done well enough making my own choices. I am very happy just the way I am and doing what I enjoy. Anyone who disagrees, well, I am not hearing you. :p

If you want to see some very good and some used up C bodies, you can go to car shows. If you want to see some showroom quality C bodies to take you back to the past vividly, you could come to my place. That is the space I reside in. If that doesn't appeal to you, I have no criticism nor will I try to change your ways. (Yes, I also have some unrestored ones in the garage, too, but my goal is showroom condition for each of them).

Now I know many of you have seen this photo many times, but it is an example of what I like to see every day that I can and remaining in the same condition it was in over 30 years ago. If it bothers you so much that I have to hear constantly that I am not doing what you think I should be doing, it won't change anything.

300C #1 (8).jpg

Last edited:
In the end we all have our own ideas and can do whatever we want with our vehicles. I'm sure yours give you much pleasure both to view and also to drive.

I look forward to driving mine when she eventually arrives in NZ.

Your 57 is beautiful, congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Last edited:
In the end we all have our own ideas and can do whatever want with our vehicles. I'm sure yours give you much pleasure both to view and also to drive.

Amen

Let´s get that thread back on track. Tobi are you going to focus now on the SF or on your 300 sunroof car ?

Amen

Let´s get that thread back on track. Tobi are you going to focus now on the SF or on your 300 sunroof car ?
Marv for now on the SF , my blue sunroof car is a long therm project my Red sunroof 300 is going too GERMANY

I just don't understand this damn macho-man posturing about how one happily endures not having a.c. and therefor NOBODY needs a.c.

Constantly belittling people who need a.c. is getting on my nerves.
Snowflake.:poke:

I just don't understand this damn macho-man posturing about how one happily endures not having a.c. and therefor NOBODY needs a.c.

Screw em.... they can call me a wuss all day long... as long as I'm comfortable.

And I want to restore the A/C on the Monaco. What's happening to me?

Its a 1970 model - so one is too many - and since I know the history of that car, unfortunately, it brings back memories of a lot of frustrating, wasted time.

I am more of a museum curator rather than someone who has to take my cars out and drive them frequently. If I really wanted to drive them, I could and would, but I would rather spend my time restoring them. There isn't only one right answer in life, despite some strong voiced opinions and egos to the contrary. I didn't spend my last 71 years trying to mimic anyone and I have done well enough making my own choices. I am very happy just the way I am and doing what I enjoy. Anyone who disagrees, well, I am not hearing you. :p

If you want to see some very good and some used up C bodies, you can go to car shows. If you want to see some showroom quality C bodies to take you back to the past vividly, you could come to my place. That is the space I reside in. If that doesn't appeal to you, I have no criticism nor will I try to change your ways. (Yes, I also have some unrestored ones in the garage, too, but my goal is showroom condition for each of them).

Now I know many of you have seen this photo many times, but it is an example of what I like to see every day that I can and remaining in the same condition it was in over 30 years ago. If it bothers you so much that I have to hear constantly that I am not doing what you think I should be doing, it won't change anything.

View attachment 194383
Steve, I don't think a lot of people have that much restraint, maintaining a fleet of vehicles that are practically new, I know I don't. I can appreciate walking through a collection that shows just how these cars were when new, it's just not for me, yet. I realize I'll be going into uncharted territory when I get to the Monaco, but if I touch one thing, then the whole car will need to be touched, and that's scary to me. I like my drivers, it gives me the most pleasure. I also love being able to work on them, that's rewarding too. I'm trying to come to terms with what's ahead, lots of parts chasing, lots of money to be saved, another set of seats for the upholstery guy to redo, and then, body shop jail. That's going to be the toughest part, relying on someone else's timeframe that will be longer than I want. Maybe having spare vehicles to drive around will make it easier while it's happening. It will be wierd to have a nicely painted car in my possession, I'll have to take a leap from my Scruffy platform and wash and wax one of my rides!

Sorry for verring off course again.

Screw em.... they can call me a wuss all day long... as long as I'm comfortable.
I tell ya the air was sure nice on the trip home from Carlisle yesterday.

I had a little bit of time today and spent some time on cleaning the Fury a little bit
AB66663F-8F55-4CD2-B9C0-AA825FD86E1D.jpeg
CC213006-4AE0-4794-A601-513782F3ECBB.jpeg
9DB707F9-1204-4FD0-993A-DA7A2ED4B859.jpeg
56AE9728-6846-4EC7-80D4-B5839DC8CF91.jpeg

New Vinyl top and carpet and interior vinyl is on his way from SMS , I also ordered all new suspension parts and brakes parts.

Back