New Reproduction Door Handles

MrMoparCHP

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I'm looking to put new door handles on my CHP project.

The ones I got for my Barracuda are ok but not great, the shape is a little off.

Does anybody have reviews on the ones that are out there, the good the bad and the ugly.
Which vendors to look at and those to avoid.

Thanks,

Alan

If you find them let me know where, all the ones I can find are for '65-'68 and '71-'73 for some reason.

You may have to get one of the other ones and swap out the hardware on the back side.
There are a dozen different numbers just for the ones with a chrome button (double if you count L/R).
Some of them are fronts some are rears

For a 69 Fury Convertible
They show the same number for all cars front doors so any listed for 69 should work.

I think the only difference in these numbers is the hardware.

Again that is why I asked this question was for the insight.

Alan

I believe the C body handles are larger (longer) than the A/B body stuff. I don't think anyone makes re-pro Cbody handles, but I could be mistaken. Maybe the truck handles would work? Those are readily available, I got a set for my 72 Adventurer SE resto, but never compared them to Cbody handles.

I believe the C body handles are larger (longer) than the A/B body stuff. I don't think anyone makes re-pro Cbody handles, but I could be mistaken. Maybe the truck handles would work? Those are readily available, I got a set for my 72 Adventurer SE resto, but never compared them to Cbody handles.

Nope, they are the same (A, B & C).
The only difference is the internals.

Alan

Back