For Sale New reproduction sill plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got mine shined up very well....but all those friggin dimples and scratches are not cutting it for me... VERY happy to have a nice new repro set available !

I would buy TWO sets for a Formal NYB immediately.....

And buy 2 more sets for back up.

Have you guys managed to post this info on other sites?

Have you guys managed to post this info on other sites?

I posted a link to this thread, on 2 c-body Facebook sites, and got a lot of positive feed back and a few I will be buying comments. I have already made a deposit for my set.

This is from Murray Park so direct all your requests to his contact info.

After almost 3 years of trial and error I finally have these nice reproduction sill plate samples. I have test fit them, they fit and look great, they will be in production, and I should have them available to ship around April. I will have them to fit all 1965-1968 Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth C-body 2 doors and convertibles. They will also fit 1967-68 Imperial 2 dr and conv, but the nameplate will need transferred.

Also I will have them to fit 1969-73 All C -body and Imperial 2 door and convertible. And yes I know early 1969's had a different design, but it was not cost effective to make those too. These will fit and work fine.

I don't know how many I'll get on the first run, So if anyone would like to pre-order, They will be first on the list when they're ready. Price will be $175.00 per pair, either style, plus shipping.
You can contact me by email, [email protected], or phone 419-448-0293. Email is probably easiest.

Thanks, Murray

View attachment 71442 View attachment 71444 View attachment 71445 View attachment 71446 View attachment 71447 View attachment 71448
Thank you! I will be placing my order. I have looked long and hard for a decent pair of used ones so now I can finally get new ones to make my car look new again!

As I mentioned on the Dry Dock,great news.
But no love for the 4 door/wagon guys
Same pattern just shorter lengths.
From a tooling point,it should not all be that difficult to make them for 4 doors/wagons.

I ordered and paid for my set yesterday !!! Thanks again for the info!!

As I mentioned on the Dry Dock,great news.
But no love for the 4 door/wagon guys
Same pattern just shorter lengths.
From a tooling point,it should not all be that difficult to make them for 4 doors/wagons.

But how much demand? Ive seen nice sets for sale with no takes many times over the years. The two door sills seem to get damaged by sagging doors and the sill needs to be stepped upon unlike the four door sill

Last edited:
Murray is a good guy to do business with. I could use a new set for my '67 LeBaron, but.... being a LeBaron, there are 4-doors........

Has anyone received any info on when they will actually ship? I paid for them 6 weeks ago, and at that time I was told they would be shipping in April....

I'd call Murray and ask him.

Thanks for the reminder! Been so busy, yeah looking forward to them coming.

I have gotten too used to everything taking twice as long as people say it is going to take. I wasn't even thinking about it yet.

I dropped a few things off to be re-chromed, he said 6 weeks. I just counted, it took 12 weeks.

Last edited:
I have gotten too used to everything taking twice as long as people say it is going to take. I wasn't even thinking about it yet.

I dropped a few things off to be re-chromed, he said 6 weeks. I just counted, it took 12 weeks.

Are you still using that place in Dayton ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back