new rims

Even the last car that was posted with white letters and wheels I gave a thumbs up too.

Mike of course Stormer's right it's your car and you should do what you like and can afford .. I'm normally a factory option wheel / or TT sort of guy but when I saw these it made me think a little

Hurst%20Dazzler%2015x8-500x500.jpg

attachment.php

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...just-Put-on-Hurst-Dazzler-wheels-on-my-69-GTX

The only one that has to like them is you so pick what you want. I had black rims on a white and they look good and these look good too.

new yorker one 001.jpg

I like tt's way better than those. The hurst logo does very little for me.

Like the Hurst rim as presented in the pic but when shown photoshopped on the car does no more convince me. Maybe it looks different whith the actual conversion on the car.

Like the Hurst rim as presented in the pic but when shown photoshopped on the car does no more convince me. Maybe it looks different whith the actual conversion on the car.

I agree and I don't think aftermarket wheels are right for every car ... but if someone is going to use aftermarket wheels then I'd like the TTs or these better than others. I'm more of a restification or Day 2 sort of guy for body, interior, wheels. But I don't try to impose my preferences on others. If someone wants a larger wheels size aftermarket type wheel and is looking for opinions these two are my suggestions.

Which is why I say Torq thrust wheels is the best all around aftermarket wheel, they look good on almost everything old

Which is why I say Torq thrust wheels is the best all around aftermarket wheel, they look good on almost everything old

I'll give you that ... the TT are certainly a more versatile wheel. The dazzlers are very 'muscular' looking to me and really make a statement so I'm thinking they'll look amazing on some cars and just be too much on others .. would depend on the the car and overall look, rake, color, etc of said car. I sure wouldn't slap the dazzler on just any car .. but their appearance on the scene just opened up one more after market rim choice if I was ever to use them in future .. now there are 2 choices for me, however I'll probably keep running factory wheels or styles i.e. larger Magnum 500's or rallyes .. or larger style steel. By Larger I'm talking like 15 X 8 or 9"

OEM steel wheels, orig wheel covers and white wall tires........Or C body road wheels.... All else is second best,

Those 1st wheels are a NO-GO...... ! Raised white letters don't work on most C bodys..... especially convertibles. The Hurst wheels only work on GM cars.... That Runner needs something else, (dog dish comes to mind).

JMHO.

The Magnum wheel is the perfect wheel for Muscle B bodies, I'd prefer steelies and doggies but the Magnum is my second choice and wouldnt use anything else

Back