New Vinyl roof...

Red63440

Reaction score
New roof being installed starting this Saturday....expensive but worth the money to make it right.

I also picked up a NOS remote mirror to replace the one with the broken cables.

For the best 68 Monaco there is................... ( sorry Fred)

Thank you but I bought this one the way it is other than a few items I have updated, I am sure that Fred has put a lot of work into his....

He did and it is a great car..... I am partial to white interiors. Besides Fred already has the best 70 polara on the planet, he cant have both

Can't wait to see it, Red! You will post pics won't you?

I can't wait to see it. I have to replace my vinyl soon.

Dave: It's been 10 years for Nessie and she is showing signs of wear. Aside from mechanical the Monaco hasn't had much attention. It is in no more than fair driver condition and frankly all I've been doing is cruising around enjoying the 440. I'm sure Red's car is already much nicer than Big Bee.

Dave: It's been 10 years for Nessie and she is showing signs of wear. Aside from mechanical the Monaco hasn't had much attention. It is in no more than fair driver condition and frankly all I've been doing is cruising around enjoying the 440. I'm sure Red's car is already much nicer than Big Bee.

As I said earlier in this thread....most of what you see was done by someone else and I can't take credit for any of it. Granted, there were things that needed done to make it right and I have done some of them, some for safety (Drivers side mirror) and a new vinyl roof which will greatly increase the value of the car and its appearance but it will add many years to its longevity which is what this is all about. Its not perfect but its the most perfect car I have ever owned that was 45 years old.

She is still the nicest 70 there is Fred and the 440 Monaco..... nothing like it, is there?

Who all is planing on going.....?

This would be the year to Go. Besides myself, Bob, Gary, Matt, Mark and Chris WILL be there. We keep provoking Stan but he doesnt reply so I figure he'll just show up and sit in someones chair until they figure it out.

Back