New wagon in the family

What a great car Will, so glad you trip home went well. I don't have the guts to travel that far with a sight unseen purchase, but you know it can be done and know it is a good solid car.

Who bought the 69 Sport Fury convertible from Michigan.....?

And I thought there was another wagon added to the fold, just can't remember who it was.
[MENTION=2614]Ironwolf[/MENTION]

Excellent wagon Will!
I'm kind of partial to silver myself....

Very nice Will!! Cant wait to see the transformation. I'd keep the RWL's out.. But thats just me...

If you dont mind me asking, how much $$ are you looking at to get the rear seat recovered? I gotta start looking into it.

monaco75 If you dont mind me asking said:
I'll know when it's done. I didn't ask for a price quote. The fellow has done a lot of jobs for me and I know he'll be fair ..... I just pay what he asks for.

Damn it I know there is someone else.....

Well guys I know its not a "C", but it is a Fury...I have had it for 1 year,and in my dreams I have taken it from this.........to this 00p0p_1OTSAZsZ4Xs_600x450.jpg1796070_489111301193768_1001278883_o.jpg

1796070_489111301193768_1001278883_o.jpg

00p0p_1OTSAZsZ4Xs_600x450.jpg

Thats the way I read it ........... Have you done anything to her yet?
Not as much as I wanted Dave,with work and life in general it takes a back seat . But I did get it running and stopping after not moving for 20 + years. Still on the parts hunt. I also have lots of metal work and the interior work to do. But you know when the weather gets cold here in the east it kind of slows things down...I am shooting for Carlisle even if its not 100%...... come on spring thanks John

I did a little measuring and some cyphering today and found out the hitch that I made for Jazebelle will bolt right on the the Admiral too.

I could hook the pop up to the wagon and it would be like having a duplex ....

I did a little measuring and some cyphering today and found out the hitch that I made for Jazebelle will bolt right on the the Admiral too.

I could hook the pop up to the wagon and it would be like having a duplex ....

So we'll see it Carlisle? The Admiral has enough power to pull the pop-up.

Will, you Need an Admiral script for customizing ?

Their readily available here in Germany, was a regular GM Opel full size car. ;)

14524265851_643eee2c8d_m.jpg

Schriftzug-Admiral.jpg

Schriftzug-Admiral.jpg

14524265851_643eee2c8d_m.jpg

Back