For Sale Nice 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer project

Status
Not open for further replies.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the kind of car I like to pick up for restoration as it has the appeal and condition to make it worthwhile and not just a dream "someday". I have already saved too many of these, now someone else step up to the plate!

1957 Dodge Other Custom Royal Lancer | eBay

Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 1957
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 37261611 Mileage: 111,037
Interior Color: Gold / White Make: Dodge
Number of Cylinders: 8 Model:
Other
Transmission: Automatic Trim: Custom Royal Lancer
Body Type: Sedan Engine: 325 Polysphere
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Drive Type: RWD
Vehicle Title: Clear Fuel Type: Gasoline
Exterior Color: Gold / White Disability Equipped: No

Very rare and restorable '57 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer. I have started the car on starting fluid, but the starter gave it up and needs to be replaced. Engine appeared to run fine and fired on all cylinders. No fuel tank. Transmission is a torqeflight. Shift cable is frozen and will need to be replaced. No brakes. The left front floor pan will need to be replaced. A new floor access panel is included. I didn't see any holes in the other floor panels or the trunk floor. Some rust repair to do in the lower quarters, driver's door, and the roof sail panel area. Glass is good. Lots of parts included - front grill / headlamp surround stainless, nearly perfect rear antenna bezels, trunk hinges, a fuel filler pipe with gaskets, Coronet fin stainless pieces, belt weatherstrip kit, mileage is assumed to have rolled over once, Its a great project for someone with the skills and the time. Car came from California and was last registered in 1972.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.