For Sale Nice 1960 Plymouth Fury Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
While I am not really a big fan of the 1960 Fury, this one looks very nice to me and would make a nice occasional use vehicle when the weather is accomodating:

1960 Plymouth Fury Beautiful Original Classic Big Fins Dodge Chrysler

00o0o_7vWNBQZnLnC_1200x900.jpg
00U0U_gzBsGEXM1en_1200x900.jpg
00S0S_fUY7dIn40rd_1200x900.jpg
00000_4dZo5GgN8WN_1200x900.jpg

1960 Plymouth Fury

VIN: 3301172595
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 76690
paint color: white
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

Thanks for checking out my very nice very original 1960 Plymouth Fury. This is a looker that gets noticed where ever I take it. The Fins are amazing, the stainless is in excellent shape, amazing this car has survived this long. Factory original white, with red interior. This is a rust free car, in great condition, paint is nice, a few small chips that have been touched up, car came out of California about 2 years ago. Undercarriage is in nice condition, all original floors, frame. Has new exhaust on it. All the glass is good, everything works, including wipers, cigarette lighter, just a dream to drive.

It has the original 318 V8 and a dash push button automatic transmission. The odometer reads 76690 that from the looks of the car could be original miles.

The interior is very nice, I believe it is all original, original seat upholstery, door panels are all original, carpet looks replaced at some time. , and the seats are in great condition, and the trunk looks immaculate, all carpeted.

It has almost new Coker Classic white wall tires all around, included the spare. .

The engine starts right up, sounds great, and drives strong, fly in and drive it home if you like, it is a great car.

Its been raining a lot so have not had the opportunity to get it out and take more pictures, but this car is a cream puff.

The style and lines of this car are a real pleasure. It is a gem of a time capsule. I am interested in classic car trades possibly, I deal in vintage cars, Blue Oval Ranch, da0612. Please give me a call if you would like to take a look at it. I have title in hand, it is clean and clear Washington title. I got this car from a customer of ours in the Seattle area, it has Washington collector plates on it. Thanks, Jason 5O3-91O-2O85 $18,900.00 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back