Nice 65 Imperial coupe near Lima OH for sale (not mine) $6500

PH27L7

Reaction score
Sweet color combination-
1965 Chrysler Imperial from Texas - $6,800 (Mendon)
1965 Imperial Crown 2 door Coupe, 413, auto, PS, PB, A/C, electric seats, windows, antenna.
NOT a show car.
This is a driver quality vehicle. Starts, drives and stops.
Black with Spanish Red interior. Nice combination.
I thought some marginal wear items needed to be addressed so;
The car was checked over and the following was accomplished.
Just serviced radiator coolant, changed pump and thermal fan clutch. Engine oil changed, transmission serviced.
Rebuilt master cylinder booster and replaced master brake cylinder, flushed system, Brake system and rear axle had been previously rebuilt.
Exterior paint was probably repainted back in the 70s - 80s. Upper surfaces require polishing.
Vent wings motors work but windows do not cycle, antenna has the same infliction.
Tires need replacing in my opinion.
Like all old cars they're not perfect and need some work.
I garnered spare parts as I found them.
No trades, no funny money, no stories, its just a car for sale.
1965 Chrysler Imperial from Texas - cars & trucks - by owner -...
65 imp 1.jpg
65 imp 2.jpg
65 imp 3.jpg
65 imp 4.jpg
65 imp 5.jpg

Just for curiosity's sake, what do people on this forum value this car at? I don't care what you'd sell yours for, but real market value that you'd expect to pay for it or expect to see it sell for at a show

A little polish and wax and you can drive it to work and tell everybody you're Milburn Drysdale's grandson!

When that generation of Imperial was designed, Chrysler was seeking to out-do Cadillac in all respects. Didn't quite work, though, unfortunately. Which makes them great buys now and later. Plus their rarity in modern times. Certainly a car that is distinctive and gets noticed.

Hope it finds a great home!
CBODY67

Just for curiosity's sake, what do people on this forum value this car at? I don't care what you'd sell yours for, but real market value that you'd expect to pay for it or expect to see it sell for at a show

I think that this car could bring $10k. I think it is a steal at $6500 but this is if the paint on the top surfaces just needs a good polishing.

Looks Very Decent for the price.
One of 3974 Crown Coupes for 1965 !

Ya, the dash looks good also! I wonder if the seats were redone...not that it matters at this age?

I'd guess 5-6500, so the price is fair

I felt like 5500 was the right number and he was a bit high, since it's in the Rust Belt and I'm sure the pans and trunk have some issues.

But then someone said almost double that was correct, so my confusion is apparently justified

I felt like 5500 was the right number and he was a bit high, since it's in the Rust Belt and I'm sure the pans and trunk have some issues.

But then someone said almost double that was correct, so my confusion is apparently justified

The listing says that the car is from Texas so there may not be any rust issues.

Back