For Sale Nice 68 Monaco Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 DODGE MONACO STATION WAGON

00Z0Z_cD1T8gyKOOS_600x450.jpg

I wonder if the gate can be adjusted.. It's a beauty for sure & a great price if it all checks out.:thumbsup:
Too bad there aren't any underbody shots

That does appear to be a nice example. Short on details and no mention of whether it’s a 6 or 9 passenger.

Not that far from me if anyone is seriously interested...would be happy to check it out and take pics.

appears to be a 9 passenger has rear steps on both sides of rear bumper. cant make out if it has grab handles .

I've found that the steps and grab handles don't necessarily mean 3rd seat or not. Remember back in the 60's we didn't need seats or seat belts to put kids in the back. In an accident we would just bounce around! No problem. Some people might have ordered them to make it easier to get in the back without the seat. Whenever it snowed my dad would tell all four of us kids "Get in the wayback, I need traction" Pictures of the rear cargo area should be a must in wagon ads IMHO. Or at least the vin. 45 for two seater, 46 for three.

I wonder if the gate can be adjusted.. It's a beauty for sure & a great price if it all checks out.:thumbsup:
Too bad there aren't any underbody shots
Think its had a tweek looking at the drivers side bumper gap ...doubt if adjustment of the tailgate will be enough

Nice indeed. Especially being a big block with A/C. Looks to be a 6 passenger. Do not see a top to a back seat. Could those be rear bumper guards?

Nice indeed. Especially being a big block with A/C. Looks to be a 6 passenger. Do not see a top to a back seat. Could those be rear bumper guards?

I think they are steps to get to the roof rack...
Looks like the left one is angled higher than the other.
Dash is cracked as well no?
Otherwise it is a beauty for sure!

When I was growing up my dad had Mopars and I used to roll around in the back of a 9 passenger one just like this one...

:lol: Get in the way back I need traction. My dad would tell me the same thing, but in the summer! i wasn't a step child:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back