Nice slab for sale North Ontario

Description
Great shape, always parked inside for winters, Interior is blue no rips or tares Certified in January 440 with 88000 miles Radio and one window doesn’t work.

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

Asking 15.5k, what a beauty! What’s the guys name across the pond that’s looking for one just like this?

That material wears like iron too. I saw those exact seats in a car in the wrecking yards and they still looked good...the car had been open for ages (no roof at all). I was amazed.

Asking 15.5k, what a beauty! What’s the guys name across the pond that’s looking for one just like this?

If he is still looking that looks to be a really nice 4 door, which I believe was his biggest factor.

Just noticed this and have contacted the seller. Some folk think its a scam and dont reply as I'm not in North America, so we'll see what happens. If anyone finds any other cars drop me a pm and I'll be very greatful.

Just noticed this and have contacted the seller. Some folk think its a scam and dont reply as I'm not in North America, so we'll see what happens. If anyone finds any other cars drop me a pm and I'll be very greatful.
I doubt that its a scam. I'm in Ontario and am pretty good at sniffing out the scammers on kijiji. This one looks legit!

Maybe a member on here would be nice enough to inspect it on your behalf?

Might ask about that after I get more info/pics for it, seller says dash pad cracked, are they easy to replace if available as a replacement or do they need repaired?

Also trying to gather info on exporting to Europe from Canada as everything I see online is about importing to Canada or exporting to USA not elsewhere.

Might ask about that after I get more info/pics for it, seller says dash pad cracked, are they easy to replace if available as a replacement or do they need repaired?

Also trying to gather info on exporting to Europe from Canada as everything I see online is about importing to Canada or exporting to USA not elsewhere.
If I'm not mistaken, there is a member on here who is based in Canada, he ships cars/parts from there to Europe.

I just couldn’t do a sedan.

I've sent the seller of the sedan a message, maybe I'll need to compromise a little. Houston is a perfect spot to ship from too ! no trailering to docks, just a flight over to do the deal and drive it there myself.

Back