For Sale Niiiiice-looking Fusey in Illinois on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Contact seller
'69 New Yorker that looks well preserved for $5200 in Illinois. Not mine. Wish it were.
1969 chrysler new yorker 440/7.2L all original SURVIVOR

00_G0_G_b_Es_Qb_BRFrgj_1200x900.jpg
00_J0_J_c_Q89k5iq0_Je_1200x900.jpg
00_O0_O_ezd_Ut_H2_Ob_WR_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_h_Y2b_W3_KGo_XN_1200x900.jpg
00y0y_5_E0yg_Dl_LQrk_1200x900.jpg
00_Z0_Z_h_Xrz_SYt5j3_D_1200x900.jpg

Whoah. Nice finds. All lovely well-cared for cars.. very sharp looking Newport indeed drpreposterous. I'd like to take all 3 please.. and all three can be had for around 15K total!
I think it's time for members to pool our resources, acquire warehouse spaces throughout the nation, and establish the official FCBO Club for collecting, preserving, maintaining, and most importantly, driving what we see before us.. these beautiful original survivors! Also for warehousing c-body parts, and keeping an up to date archive of the collection, as well as registry of all our personal cars.
Who is with me? Any nominees for President? Seasoned senior members perhaps?

(Ok, ok.. and proper full restorations too. Hell, the various regional club chapters could even eventually run full restoration shops for c-bodies only. One big happy resource-based family continuing to help each other out).

*Yes, I know I'm new here.. and no, I haven't even properly introduced myself yet on the welcome wagon forum (which I will), but this community has got me very excited about it all.

Last edited:
So which one will it be Doc? I thought you were into something with a lower belt line.

This line kills my enthusiasm every time:
This car when driven gets a lot of looks and thumbs up and is a hit a car shows
No fuzzy dice, tho.....

And not far away in Rockford, IL, a '68 300...
1968 Chrysler 300

I looked at this car when he was asking more money, he's still asking too much.....The distant pictures hides all the obvious flaws. Its rough, has black cloth type tape all around the front window with rust coming thru, big dent and bend in right front bumper, rough interior, crappy repaint with runs, and under hood rust-sea side car???

I'd take those add-on front bumper guards and grille lights off the blue one and drive as-is.

Whoah. Nice finds. All lovely well-cared for cars.. very sharp looking Newport indeed drpreposterous. I'd like to take all 3 please.. and all three can be had for around 15K total!
I think it's time for members to pool our resources, acquire warehouse spaces throughout the nation, and establish the official FCBO Club for collecting, preserving, maintaining, and most importantly, driving what we see before us.. these beautiful original survivors! Also for warehousing c-body parts, and keeping an up to date archive of the collection, as well as registry of all our personal cars.
Who is with me? Any nominees for President? Seasoned senior members perhaps?

(Ok, ok.. and proper full restorations too. Hell, the various regional club chapters could even eventually run full restoration shops for c-bodies only. One big happy resource-based family continuing to help each other out).

*Yes, I know I'm new here.. and no, I haven't even properly introduced myself yet on the welcome wagon forum (which I will), but this community has got me very excited about it all.

Well said my friend!! Well said... I'm in.

Ya, Matt, but the more I look at Fuseys, the more I like. Besides, I'm relegated to wishopping until Spring, '18 when little graduates college (sigh).
To each their own.

Kinda funny, for having those big, stupid-***, 1970s, old-man bumperguards -- the back bumper still got a dent in it.

upload_2017-6-25_22-28-38.png

I looked at this car when he was asking more money, he's still asking too much.....The distant pictures hides all the obvious flaws. Its rough, has black cloth type tape all around the front window with rust coming thru, big dent and bend in right front bumper, rough interior, crappy repaint with runs, and under hood rust-sea side car???
Those distant pics don't hide the duct tape on the windshield, nor the Mercury wheelcovers.
That is a nicely-styled wheelcover, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back