No BUZZ about Mopar Alley's show June 9th in Cupertino ??

Kern Dog

Reaction score
DeAnza College....
I'm surprised to see zero promotion of the show. Usually someone has posted about the show. They put on the biggest show in Northern CA.

I am loaded down! Truck and trailer with fenders for Darts and Valiants, a hood for a '68 Sport Satellite, a few bumpers, lenses, seat belts, Polara brakes,grille and gauge cluster... Early A body V8 center links, fan shrouds...adjustable rocker arms from a 273 V8, window cranks, door handles, 1965 Plymouth gauge parts, switches and interior parts, 1970 Dart window and vinyl top trim, 1965 Barracuda grille, several stock AM radios and all sorts of other stuff...
If I knew there would be demand, I'd bring my 1967 Chrysler 300 FENDERS, Grille, 2 door doors....

I didn't make it this year. How was it?
I have posted it here in previous years, and met up with other FCBO members too, but usually minimal buzz on this site. Most folks are Carlisle pilgrims.

I sold at the swap meet and did not get around to looking at the cars. THIS Saturday is the Capital City Mopars show in Rancho Cordova and since I work that show as a member, I will be able to see more....But not sell anything!

Back