detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sunday, April 27th, 2014, 8am till 3pm.
where: Packard Proving Grounds
49965 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Twp, MI

Show car entries are free, swap set up starts at 6 am, no prepayment or preregistration necessary but car show vehicles must register between 7 & 9am.

It's a beautiful location for an event.
I am a member of this club and I will be there so find me if you come.

A couple more years Matt and I'll be able to travel from car show to car show with my girl... just like Will & Ellie.

I can't wait.... putting your show on my list for 2017.

That would be great Bob, I don't think I've seen a formie at one of our shows yet.

I think a pic has been posted, am I wrong Bob?

Yes we've seen pics that left us all scratching our heads as to how Bob pulled it off. I thought is was maybe a GFE type of deal but I guess not. ;)

Someone say something about hot chicks and mopars?

10103.jpg

You dont miss hot chicks ......................:poke:
Well, that one I did. I'm slipping.
But seeing as it's Bob, I have no doubt she's hot.
Does this mean no more semi-nekked, barely legal, hard belly babes come football season?

Well, that one I did. I'm slipping.
But seeing as it's Bob, I have no doubt she's hot.
Does this mean no more semi-nekked, barely legal, hard belly babes come football season?

I told her about the football thread......she laughs.

We will see come football season. LOL!

What are you driving? Show cars get in free you know...
and they're not calling for rain on Sunday!

Here are some pics from the show today, nice turn out for show and swap. Thood1954 (Tom) came with a friend and we hung out for quite a while. He found a couple pieces for his '69 Fury and a Lead or two for some other parts. I bought some nice arm rest bases for one of my B-bodies and this kool hood ornament from a Hudson? Had to have it for 15 bucks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That turquoise '66 300 above is very nice unrestored and the guy that owns it bought it in '68, loved it!
Here's more.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Few more. This black '70 Belvedere is a sweet 18K mile survivor time capsule.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a few more but its not letting me download more right now so I'll try again later.

Good Thing it's a four door, no danger in becoming a Road Runner some day. I love these Basic cars more and more each day.

Back