North Central Midwest & South Central Canada C-body owners 2021 meet-up?

HWYCRZR

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of C-body cruises planned in the Chicagoland area, and out east. I would love to attend these but Chicago area is 8 hours away. Are there any members in the North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, Manitoba area, that would like to find a meetup place or a cruise route in 2021? Hopefully borders are back open.

I am located in Fargo, but am good for up to a 5 hour drive. (6 if it is a really good destination).

I am about 4 hours from the ND/ Manitoba International Peace Garden. 4-1/2 from Medora ND (Bad Lands). 3 hours from Winnipeg, 3 hours from Sioux Falls, SD, 3-1/2 hours from Minneapolis, and 4-1/2 from
Duluth, MN.
@Polara_500 @LocuMob @3175375 @rkrochen, who else is in this vast area?

Any interest?

I am about 1 1/2 hrs from the boarder. I would like to try and set up a meeting sometime.
I live just north of Winnipeg.

I see a lot of C-body cruises planned in the Chicagoland area, and out east. I would love to attend these but Chicago area is 8 hours away. Are there any members in the North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, Manitoba area, that would like to find a meetup place or a cruise route in 2021? Hopefully borders are back open.

I am located in Fargo, but am good for up to a 5 hour drive. (6 if it is a really good destination).

I am about 4 hours from the ND/ Manitoba International Peace Garden. 4-1/2 from Medora ND (Bad Lands). 3 hours from Winnipeg, 3 hours from Sioux Falls, SD, 3-1/2 hours from Minneapolis, and 4-1/2 from
Duluth, MN.
@Polara_500 @LocuMob @3175375 @rkrochen, who else is in this vast area?

Any interest?
I’d be interested if the event is later in the year.
I am not committing to anything until I get my Mom’s situation understood.

At least this will give us a little spot to see who all is in this area. (Ok 300 -400 square mile radius)

I'm down for anything. Hopefully have more cars in the rotation next year.

Last edited:
I'd be interested. As long as y'all would let a J-Imperial join in. At least if don't have a C by then.

The crossroads of I-35 & I-90 are almost literally in my backyard.

Last edited:
A new local Corvette club just had a gathering in town. And I immediately thought of this post.
Just how many members are around in MN, IA, SD, ND,WI and other localities? That compared to the copious amounts of members in Illinois and Indiana.

Last edited:
A new local Corvette club just had a gathering in town. And I immediately thought of this post.
Just how many members are around in MN, IA, SD, ND,WI and other localities? That compared to the copious amounts of members in Illinois and Indiana.
No idea about numbers, but frequent FCBO posters (in addition to @HWYCRZR in ND and @LocuMob in MN, who have already chimed in) include -- off the top of my head, apologies to folks I am leaving out unwittingly:

@70 Sport Suburban @Pete Kaczmarski @GOLDMYN @Love Shack @Shakerdave and @JPMODL in WI (@69Polara383 @glennb49 and @DeMopuar are active but posts less often), @Moseman in SD (@MoparMcK is active but posts less often), @69CoronetRT in IA, @billyfury and @DocMcNeedy in MN (@mopar440 and @Retired_JC are active but post less frequently; the latter owns a cool-color GJ4 1971 Imperial), and (even though Kansas was not in your list) @Megawattkid in KS.

I would suggest looking at the Mopars in the Park threads for more names.

There are also a few up in Winnipeg Canada area.
I think everyone is about 200 miles away from me.

Us Western Canada guys need a big Mopar Show of our own lol. Mopar Madness in Edmonton is as good as it gets around here

We never did meet up. Thunder Bay is about 8 hours away from me.

I think the closest thing to a meet up is Mopars In The Park located in Stillwater Minnesota. Not all of us have the time or are able to attend the official C-body meet in Illinois or going all the way to Carlisle.

There are usually two Mopar shows in Winnipeg every year sponsored by the local Mopar club. I recently attended one at the end of June which I posted pics of. Another one is set for early September. The first one is the best one to attend.

I would do Winnipeg. Please post details for the September event if you have them.

My wife did mention another drive up to Duluth as well.

I also have wanted to get to Thunder Bay.

Summer of 2025 is planned to have free time with no work schedule.

Back