SOLD NOS 1967 Chrysler Auto Pilot Control #2807245

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Contact seller
NOS 1967 Chrysler Auto Pilot Control #2807245

Dial says 30 to 90
I assume this is not feet, kilometers or the outside temperature.

Perfect for self driving mode while you are sleeping....or not
(not modeled after Tesla)

50.00 includes box for free!!!!!

plus shipping

PM me for more useless info

DSCN5598.JPG

DSCN5599.JPG

between my New Yorker, and LeBaron (both 67's) I could likely make use of this. Let me know - I can't remember how you like to have payment - your inbox is full, by the way. THANKS.

Definitely different from the Imperial unit but that’s a smokin’ deal!:wideyed:

Definitely different from the Imperial unit but that’s a smokin’ deal!:wideyed:
Ah yes, yet another example of things (switches to name one) that LOOK the same on an Imperial, yet use a different part than the Chrysler...……. I should know better by now than to make that assumption, thanks for the correction - maybe someday I'll get the unit operational in the New Yorker...…

Ah yes, yet another example of things (switches to name one) that LOOK the same on an Imperial, yet use a different part than the Chrysler...……. I should know better by now than to make that assumption, thanks for the correction - maybe someday I'll get the unit operational in the New Yorker...…
That one isn’t correct for the Imperial so should work for your Chrysler C-body I’m thinking. You should buy it and if you don’t I might...

The toggle and the dial are separate on an imperial whereas the unit above they appear to be housed on the same bracket.
Here’s how the same controls are mounted in the Imperial bezel.
89C04FB0-75C4-4BF6-869E-B18A08022028.jpeg

my inbox is now cleared of all the death threats, lies, practical jokes gone haywire and people begging for free parts

as stated above the part is for a Chrysler not an Imperial.......................

as the dashes are not the same. The junk they piled in there does not usually if ever interchange

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back