Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOS 70 SPORT FURY GT REAR AIR DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER $375.00 SHIPPED USA

005.JPG

006.JPG

That should be a universal piece for all the different bodies but nice nonetheless.:thumbsup:

OK I'll be Captain Obvious, but I see nothing here 70 SPORT FURY GT...

Other than $300 tacked on for that!

I think the asking price is a fair place to start.

I see no asking price, I see a shipped price for nothing 1970 SPORT FURY GT related other than the title.

What? Wait a minute....
1C00B909-C484-48AE-B3FF-FE1C40D3B214.jpeg

Let me put it a different way, if the was listed as NOS Dodge Dart for $375 Shipped I’d say it’s a fair price to ask.

Would that switch bezel fit anything other than the listed vehicle? I don't have any idea about 70 stuff like that.

The switch isn't for a 70, is it Dan? Or is this a generic po piece that would go in anything?
Switch looks 67/8 ish

The little silver bezel is from 67/68 Fury ...

Switch too, see, nothing 1970 of anywhere fancy/rare GT related, maybe only in Dan's imagination. I don'kno, maybe he posted the wrong pictures, maybe he bought the wrong item and is without a clue, no need to try and fool someone else. (esp those in EuroTown)

its the dealer kit..so it won't have the correct bezel or sw for every car.. it fits many

Was the seitch the only variable with these defrosters? I have two with the 70 and newer switch, not correct for my '66.

I'm sure the assembly is similar if not the same but wiring ...? Certainly not the switch. You'd need a switch of 70 vintage and the correct dash bezel.
While this probably fits a GT it also fits Everything else so it's not GT specific as implied by the title.

yes.. factory ordered was different..this is the accessory kit sold over the counter..only difference is switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back