For Sale NOS Automatic Headlamp Dimmer Scanner For 1969-75 Imperial & 1969-71 C-Body, PN 2947065

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFMopeCar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is one (1) NOS (New Old Stock) Mopar Automatic Headlamp Dimmer Scanner, Part Number 2947065, for 1969 through 1975 (1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975) Imperials and 1969 through 1971 (1969 1970 1971) Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth C-Body Models. Automatically dims your vehicles bright lights when it detects oncoming headlights. May fit other Dodge and Plymouth C-Body Models as well; check your Parts Manual or other reference book to confirm fit/application BEFORE purchasing. Price is $75 plus shipping. SEVERAL AVAILABLE. PLEASE NOTE: will deliver to Chryslers at Carlisle Show in July for FREE, but Automatic Headlamp Dimmer Scanner must be paid for before the show. Automatic Headlamp Dimmer Scanner is located in Northport, NY (Long Island).

Chrysler Imperial Headlight Scanner 2947065.jpg

Do you know if it will work with Headlight Sentinel systems? I have two 66s with functioning Twilight Sentinel systems, and would love to have an auto dimmer.

Do you know if it will work with Headlight Sentinel systems? I have two 66s with functioning Twilight Sentinel systems, and would love to have an auto dimmer.

Good question - I'm not sure. You might want to ask the same question on this website; here's the link:

Online Imperial Club (OIC) for Imperial, Chrysler Imperial, and Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Enthusiasts

There's also a thread on that same website about the Twilight Sentinel and a bit about the Headlight Dimmer Scanner; here's the link:

"Twilight Sentinel" Repair Information for Your Imperial

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back