For Sale NOS AutoTemp dash control

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
These do not pop up everyday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-MoPar-1...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf4f334a8&vxp=mtr

NOS MoPar 1971-73 Chrysler Auto Temp Control Chrysler Part Number: 3431197Same as part number: 3502395Includes push button switch: 3431019New in box, never installed.

!CEyo5JgBGk~$(KGrHqZ,!i4E0F777CgLBNTCRuEmwg~~_1.JPG

They will all be purchased by michell motors doing business as ams obsolete, and resold on sale for 275.95 each get em will they last...

I have bought a few parts from Brad. Everything was reasonably priced.

I have been buying from them for years but the last year or two, it seems like he hitched to the back of the Mitchell train. Something changed that I can't specifically attibute to anything.

Dwindling parts supplies and prices going through the roof everywhere else... it's not just Brads.

I used to be able to buy wheel lip moldings for fifty.... now they're north of a hundred.... same with body sides. The stuff is getting harder to find

Shipping rate increases have far outpaced parts increases. Shipping is killing a lot of deals now and is killing the used parts hobby.

Just bought a wheel lip molding from Marty. Fairly priced. The shape of the box made the shipping equal to the price of the part therefor basically DOUBLING the price.

Parts prices for C bodies have doubled, at least.
Shipping? Ok.... Fuel costs and Union shipping wages more than doubled. And you talk about full circle.....

I saw you sneak that in there.... FedEx ain't union and most of the LTL freight carriers aren't anymore. Rest easy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back