For Sale NOS C body bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken, Thanks for speaking with me last night about the 71 NOS F & R bumpers.
You have my phone number. Call me so we can finalize the sale.
Tim

I talked to Ken. He saw your request and says he has the bumpers you mentioned in real nice condition.
He's trying to clean up and identify what he has and has been overwhelmed with requests. He is shipping my bumper tomorrow and will have a good idea what the shipping cost will be then. He says he will join and start posting here soon.

View attachment 330917 View attachment 330918 View attachment 330919 View attachment 330920 View attachment 330921 View attachment 330923 Just joined here! I got these bumpers many years ago from a guy who cleaned out a closing mopar parts depot in the early 80s. He was only interested in the A,B,E bumpers. They are all NOS. However they are not perfect. They were loaded into a trailer and have some minor scuffs and shelf wear from the ride. The backsides vary with some surface spotting.They are arrow straight. I would best describe them as driver+ condition,not show quality, but there are some that are better depending on how I stored them. I'm looking to get $150-250 per bumper depending on model and condition. Premium 61 Plymouth parts are as good as cash with me.
I'm located in Northern California. I estimate shipping at 100-150 per bumper depending on where you live. I only charge actual shipping. Please don't ask me to get shipping quotes,then pass because it's too expensive. I don't need to say Cbody bumpers are heavy and oversize.
I have to get them down off the rack,wash the dust off and ID them. I could use a little help with some ID. I estimate there are about 70 of them 67to 76. Here are a few pics of what I have so far. More to follow.

Hey there! Welcome to the site! Im definitely interested in excellent front & rear bumpers for our '70 Newport. Ill send you a pm.

20190712_084738.jpg

20190712_084848.jpg

My NOS bumper arrived today, safe and sound.
I'm REALLY happy with it. A couple of minor scraps and scuffs, most of which will polish out with Bright Boy metal cleaner/polish. It's arrow straight. A light wire brush and some aluminum paint on the backside will clean that up.
Bumper cost... $150.00, shipping $135.00 equals $285.00. Try rechroming one for that.!!!!! Granted it's NOS, not show chrome. The patina fits my car perfect.
If your considering getting one from Ken you won't be disappointed as long as you don't expect show quality, but top notch driver quality.

DSC05129.JPG
DSC05130.JPG
DSC05131.JPG
DSC05136.JPG

View attachment 330917 View attachment 330918 View attachment 330919 View attachment 330920 View attachment 330921 View attachment 330923 Just joined here! I got these bumpers many years ago from a guy who cleaned out a closing mopar parts depot in the early 80s. He was only interested in the A,B,E bumpers. They are all NOS. However they are not perfect. They were loaded into a trailer and have some minor scuffs and shelf wear from the ride. The backsides vary with some surface spotting.They are arrow straight. I would best describe them as driver+ condition,not show quality, but there are some that are better depending on how I stored them. I'm looking to get $150-250 per bumper depending on model and condition. Premium 61 Plymouth parts are as good as cash with me.
I'm located in Northern California. I estimate shipping at 100-150 per bumper depending on where you live. I only charge actual shipping. Please don't ask me to get shipping quotes,then pass because it's too expensive. I don't need to say Cbody bumpers are heavy and oversize.
I have to get them down off the rack,wash the dust off and ID them. I could use a little help with some ID. I estimate there are about 70 of them 67to 76. Here are a few pics of what I have so far. More to follow.

Hi Ken,

I am interested in a rear bumper for 1970 Chrysler Newport in great/excellent condition if you have one. IF so, PM me and I will send payment immediately.

Hi Ken,

I am interested in a rear bumper for 1970 Chrysler Newport in great/excellent condition if you have one. IF so, PM me and I will send payment immediately.
Hello,I'm still going through them, If I find one I will offer to Cbarge first then your second. I should have planned this better and all the bumpers off the rack cleaned up and IDed. As seen in pic there in a rack with 12 years of berry vines growing around.
I will most likely reorganize,detail,ID them and start a new thread. Also to anybody who's interested,I don't currently have paypal,but I'm working on that.

If you have any 68 Imperial stuff, I'm interested. Especially rear bumpers (ends and middle).

Hello,I'm still going through them, If I find one I will offer to Cbarge first then your second. I should have planned this better and all the bumpers off the rack cleaned up and IDed. As seen in pic there in a rack with 12 years of berry vines growing around.
I will most likely reorganize,detail,ID them and start a new thread. Also to anybody who's interested,I don't currently have paypal,but I'm working on that.

Thanks Ken, very fair. Ill take the second best 70 Newport rear bumper if you have one. Ill keep an eye on my inbox.

Long shot but I'm needing a rear bumper for a 1976 Coronet Crestwood wagon. Not a C-body officially but maybe you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back