For Sale NOS C-Body Exhaust System - 69 Chrysler 440 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallzag

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a few pieces of NOS exhaust. A guy owner a 69 300 440 HP car and bought up all the NOS exhaust he could find in the system and I ended up with all this stuff. Have:

(SOLD ONE SET SO HERE ARE UPDATED PIECES I HAVE)
1 Tail Pipe - Pretty sure these fit 69-71 all C-Bodies
1 Mid Pipe - These should also fit 69-71 Chrysler's
2 Head Pipes - These are 69 C-Body only because they changed the angle of the driver side exhaust in 70.

I really thought I had one complete 69 300 440 HP system but unfortunately the mid pipes are both right sides. Accurate exhaust is almost $1k for a complete system so let's start at $800 for all of this and we can work from there. Exhaust is in Olympia, Washington and can ship it.

IMG_2290.JPG

IMG_2291.JPG

IMG_2292.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

Last edited:
[QUOTE="tallzag, Accurate exhaust is almost $1k for a complete system so let's start at $800 for all of this and we can work from there. Exhaust is in Olympia, Washington and can ship it.

Cool find. TTI 2 1/2" system without mufflers is around $750.00 with available discounts and includes all clamps and hangers. (Just for reference).

Just looked it up and you are correct, without mufflers TTI is $709 plus shipping but keep in mind that is a generic exhaust (65-73). All C-Bodies had different wheel bases so it will take modifications to make that system fit, this stuff is NOS. Also this is almost two systems.

Hi I was wondering about the exhaust pipes and if you need to sell the extra ones at one go, or maybe one set up? Also, what would shipping be to 20872 MD.? Please send a pm if possible.
thanks
Martin Kane
[email protected]

@policefury1 e-mailed you.

Willing to part the pieces out but will have to price the stuff individually.

OK so sold one "system", thanks policefury1. So have this left:

1 Tail Pipe - Pretty sure these fit 69-71 all C-Bodies
1 Mid Pipe - These should also fit 69-71 Chrysler's
Pair of Head Pipes - These are 69 C-Body only because they changed the angle of the driver side exhaust in 70.

Would do $100 a piece on any of these or $350 for all 4. Accurate does sell individual pieces and some of this NOS stuff is still out there so you might be able to find the other pieces NOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back