For Sale Nos certicard tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle340

Reaction score
Contact seller
Nos box of certicard tape, 10 rolls of tape. Box is very nice and would display nice in your collection of dealership memorabilia. $75 + shipping from 40165. Thanks
IMG_20210203_170315016.jpg
IMG_20210203_170325426.jpg
IMG_20210203_170337704.jpg

Very kool!

Yes, cool, I have a single roll and a blank card (different style that my 67)

Alan

I should still have the thing that types the letters on the certicards, but I can't find it. I pulled that and about 4 boxes of new rolls out of a old dealership a few years back, this is the last of my tape.

The tape was done on a Dymo. Kyle, you may wish to contact the people who make the repro certicards -

Dave Wise at MMC Detroit.

www.mmcdetroit.com

[email protected]

803-520-7282

Both certicards for my Monaco and my T&C were lost, but I was able to get repros made that are correct. For low production or otherwise rare cars like my 4 speed Monaco and the dealer-demo T&C, having those cards was important to me. However, Dave said that the supply of blanks and correct dymo tape is limited and when it's gone, it's gone. At the time, he said he only had a few card blanks left that were correct for 66...

Yes, it was the Dymo Label Maker, but I don't recall if it was a special color or identity for the Chrysler applications. That was pretty neat for back then! Made the metal cards in the GM owner's manuals look "low-tech", by comparison.

Neat find!
CBODY67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back