SOLD Nos fusible link # 3588994

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle340

Reaction score
Contact seller
Nos fusible link #3588994. Only thing I can find online is they fit 72-76 full size, anyone what they actually fit please chime in. $10 each plus shipping from 40165. Thanks
IMG_20230119_162214635.jpg
IMG_20230119_162219031.jpg
IMG_20230119_162230043.jpg

G'Day,
If Posting to the Mystical Land of OZ is Not Too Much of a Pain
I Would Definitely Like to Purchase at Least One of These Items.
Tried to "Contact Seller" But it Tells Me I Have Already Exceeded My Limit of Conversations.
Which I Find Some What Amusing as I Have never Used This Facility.
Please Advise if PayPal is Acceptable or Whatever & Total Amount with Postage.
Kind Regards,
Tony.M

I tried to send you a pm it says your inbox is full, i don't have PayPal I do money order only. Once you can send a pm we can exchange info and get a deal started. Thanks, Kyle

O.K. Fellas I'll Play Your Silly Game LOL
Having Never Used the Private Message Thingy or the Mailbox
How do I Access Them.
Unfortuately I'm Too Old for FaceBook & That Sort of Thing So I'm Ignorant of the Technicalities.
Could Someone Help This Old Geriatric Please.
TIA Tony.M

To clean your mailbox you click on the little envelope at the top of your page, it will bring up a little tab, you'll click "show all" to bring up all your messages. Once inside it will show you all your messages, if you just want to trash them all click all the little boxes to the right of each message, go to the bottom of the screen and click the little box, I can't remember what it says, but it will give you an option to leave conversations, do that and you'll have a clean inbox. Hopefully that was understandable, I'm definitely not the best at explaining stuff. Thanks

I tried to send you a pm it says your inbox is full, i don't have PayPal I do money order only. Once you can send a pm we can exchange info and get a deal started. Thanks, Kyle
OKEY DOKEY!
I Have Managed to Clear My Inbox.
You Can Now message Me if You Like.
Regards Tony.M

O.K.
I'm Working on It!
In the mean Time if Someone Else Wants the Items Sell Them.
As Per Your Comment to Joeychgo I Would Appreciate ANYONE'S Help, LOL
Is It Possible for Admin to Empty My Inbox?
Tony.M

O.K.
Finally, Thanks to Joeychgo.
Your Assistance is MUCH Appreciated.
kyle340 Would You Like to PM Me Now.
Tony.M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back