Nos or repro 66 monaco seat covers

monaco

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can get nos or reproduction seat covers for a 66 monaco?

Nothing repro as far as I know unless something has come out fairly recently. Try SMS for NOS. There was another outfit that was doing NOS also but can't remember the name. I called both for my '65 Monaco. Don't remember which was which, but the first place I called said they had the fabric but were not very specific. Forgot price because I really didn't care for the attitude. Second place I called said they had both types of fabric for my seats and it would cost about $500-600 for enough to do front and back. They also said they would not sell the material if they thought it would not be of sufficient quality. Sorry I can't be more specific, it has been well over 5 years since I inquired.

I thought Legendary came out with seat covers for '65 C body buckets, but not '66.

Call Legendary.

Don't depend on their website, call them. They may have it or may be planning to make them. It's always worth a call.

Call Legendary.

Don't depend on their website, call them. They may have it or may be planning to make them. It's always worth a call.
I agree, I was just going from a couple years ago they had just come out with some 65 seats and when I asked about 66 seats I got a simple "No". But like I said that was a couple years ago.

I agree, I was just going from a couple years ago they had just come out with some 65 seats and when I asked about 66 seats I got a simple "No". But like I said that was a couple years ago.
Nope. They don't have them. Looks like it will be a custom job now

Yeh I’m looking for white bucket seat covers for my 67 Monaco 500 or at least the vinyl to reupholster them! So if any one knows where and who sells them please let me know.. thanks n happy new year to you all C body people out there

Back