For Sale NOS points and condensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

Retired USAF MSGT (SW) yes navy also.
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have some NOS points and condensors for sale, Most are blue streak which are getting hard to find now. points 8.50 ea and condensors 6 ea shipping included lower 48, any questions just ask.
DSC01349.JPG
DSC01350.JPG
DSC01351.JPG
DSC01352.JPG

I do have a box of nos MOPAR points for most 60-72 points, asking 12 ea for them, let me look at the ones I have in the pic see what fits your app.
Ray

DSC01353.JPG
DSC01354.JPG
I actually have two, just lookd at the box of mopar points and they are for the early 50's car. So just the BS points and mopar condensors right now. Here is a pic of the points.

As a guest I will be there, let ne see if I have them in mopar, getting a lot of these lately since I have a Distributor tester figure sell the extras.

That's all I use, Mopar has spring tension issues actually you want at least 24-26 in lbs on them mopar is usually around 20. Lower the tension more chance for point float.

mopar CH-102 CONDENSORS sold.

Last edited:
My understanding is the "BEST" ones to get have brass contacts, Are there any left for '59 Imperial with dual points and '62 Chrysler 300 w/413 in both. Do you have condensors also? ...Thanks

My understanding is the "BEST" ones to get have brass contacts, Are there any left for '59 Imperial with dual points and '62 Chrysler 300 w/413 in both. Do you have condensors also? ...Thanks
None at all for these.

id like to know if you have any of the blue streak points left for the big blocks.
if so,id like to buy at least 3 sets.
thanks!
I do have some ch-14v for bb. I ran a 68 440 did not know what the application was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back