WANTED *** NOS set of black arm rest pads needed ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dear all Mopar fans!
Thank you for all your help so far in finding parts for my 70 SFGT.
Now I'm looking for set black arm rest pads for my car:
1/ 13" Front black arm rest pads (L+R)
2/ 9,5" Rear black arm rest pads w/ashtrays (L+R)
Hope to find someone here who has them for sale...

I picked up a repro set of 4 along with the bases off ebay for my 66 Town and country. Very nice and similar to yours. Check it out.

These? I think they are unobtainaium?

873AA1C9-1FE3-4105-80DD-4836009E3D3D.jpeg

847085C2-67DE-4939-A75A-E8D04099CFF7.jpeg

The good news is that reproductions can be had while wait for originals to pop up on your radar screen.

My bad…. Didn’t see the ‘NOS’ part the first time around. Sorry ‘bout that.

Check out ABC Moparts in AZ. They have supplied my 68 arm pads and seat backs. Quality stuff.

https://abcmoparts.com/home/ols/categories/c-body-armrest-pads
I saw your post and gave ABC a call on Wednesday for arm rests for my 65 Sport Fury I am restoring. They were very helpful and I was able to order both front and rear arm pads in Dark Navy Blue. I had these re-covered in 1989 when I did my first restoration of the car and they had to be made by hand and assumed I would have to have that done again because of color matching for which I had already purchased the material. There are pads available by various other vendors but they are always black, which is fine if that is the color you desire, but also quite pricey The ones from ABC arrived today and all I can say is WOW! These are exactly like the ones that originally came with the car! They were very reasonably priced and that along the assistance ABC provided, the speed of shipment and the quality of the product were and are excellent. Upon inspection, they brought a very big smile to my face and it was the high point of my day (if you are or have ever restored a car you will appreciate what I mean) and they will make a nice addition to the appearance of the finished car. I HIGHLY recommend ABC. Thank you for your recommendation.

Last edited:
ABC has lots of stuff not in stock....lots!
I can personally attest that Bob Baker there has done everything he can do to help his suppliers line up the vinyls, foams and other products that remain in short supply these days. I have been working with him for years to supply the dash pads he needs to reproduce for his customers - I have supplied many perfect dash pads that get destroyed in making the dies from which he makes new pads plus a bunch of other parts such as seat shields, interior c-pillar shields, convertible rear seat speaker covers and on and on so that us C body guys can get quality like new parts that exceed the quality of the originals and will hold up much longer.

But I always also check with you Marty at Arizona Parts first when I need nos or perfect used parts too because you have a huge supply of such parts and the best prices of anyone else around.

I appreciate both of you guys since you both make it much more possible to turn out excellent restorations of our cars.

Keep up the good work!!

Last edited:
I saw your post and gave ABC a call on Wednesday for arm rests for my 65 Sport Fury I am restoring. They were very helpful and I was able to order both front and rear arm pads in Dark Navy Blue. I had these re-covered in 1989 when I did my first restoration of the car and they had to be made by hand and assumed I would have to have that done again because of color matching for which I had already purchased the material. There are pads available by various other vendors but they are always black, which is fine if that is the color you desire, but also quite pricey The ones from ABC arrived today and all I can say is WOW! These are exactly like the ones that originally came with the car! They were very reasonably priced and that along the assistance ABC provided, the speed of shipment and the quality of the product were and are excellent. Upon inspection, they brought a very big smile to my face and it was the high point of my day (if you are or have ever restored a car you will appreciate what I mean) and they will make a nice addition to the appearance of the finished car. I HIGHLY recommend ABC. Thank you for your recommendation.
I am glad that worked out for you. I came across them when I had my front seats redone (dark navy metallic). I originally purchased some fiberglass seat backs for my ‘68 300 bucket seats and hinge covers. So much strong than the original seat backs. One showed up with a small chip and Bob got a new one too me within the week. Some color matching paint (and a couple of pieces of missing chrome from Murray park) and it was like a I had new seats.

A while later I decided to replace the arm rests too and started with Bob at ABC Moparts. Dark Navy Blue like yours…..perfect match. All good stuff!

Hi Mudeblue
I know ABC Moparts very well. I bought there backs of front bucket seats and plastics surrounding rear window. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality these stuff. Recently I ordered dash pad for my 70 SFGT. Unfortunately Bob hasn't arm rest pads which I need (rear 9,5" w/ashtrays). I bought there chrome arm rest bases and consider purchase of front arm rest pads ;o)
I aslo recommend this place as source of high quality repro parts for Mopar cars!
Take care
Sebastian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back