not a C body, but WOW--Garage Find 1970 Plymouth Road Runner 440+6 Convertible Is a Diamond in the R

A lot of options on this beauty.....

001-stoker-1970-plymouth-road-runner-440-6-convertible-front-three-quarter.jpg

013-stoker-1970-plymouth-road-runner-440-6-convertible-trim-tag.jpg

Neat car with a great color combo originally.:wideyed:

Originally B3. Am I reading the interior trim right, not supposed to be red ....WTF?

That's just bizarre. They made just 34 of those cars and this is the third one I've seen.... and all three have been B3 blue with a white interior.

The first one I saw in my own driveway many years ago. I was mowing the grass and this guy comes wheeling in with a 70 Roadrunner convertible. I never met the guy, but he said someone told him that I might be able to figure out what his car really is. IIRC, there was a 4bbl carb on it at the time, but the 440 engine was still there. I spotted the V code and told the guy what he had. Last I knew, he still had the car.

Second one was at Carlisle, in one of the buildings, two(?) years ago. Identical car. I asked the owner if this was the one from my area and he was dumbfounded that I knew of another B3 blue car with white interior. The guy was kind of a jerk about it at first.

Back