For Sale NOT MINE: ‘71 Sport Fury Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Hall

Reaction score
Contact seller
On FB Market in Twin Falls, ID for $1200. Very weathered but fairly straight, not too rusty and nicely optioned. If it was closer or I had more time and a better tow rig I’d be the sucker.

So terribly sorry if the link doesn’t work.

AADBA865-9B12-495D-8261-CBC2D3987B88.png

Indigo is a deep and rich color close to the colorwheel blue (a primary color in the RGB colorspace), as well as to some variants of ultramarine.

Per the seller:

Clean and clear title.
Mechanically, nothing wrong that I'm aware of. I ran it a couple of times, have started it once every few months. I stopped running gas from the tank, not because of any fuel system problem, but just because the tank sat empty for a long time and has a lot if rust in it that I didn't want to clog the filter. I ran gas in directly dripped from a Jerry can, just to circulate oil once in a while.
The hidden headlight motor doesn't seem to work, but are a very inexpensive item.
I have not driven it, except to get on and off the trailer, and I only did that right after I got it.
The window motors all work, but both driver's side windows are off the carriage and stuck at a couple inches from closed.
Strong running engine, worth the price of the rest of the car.
No oil leaks, no water leaks, brake lines are good, and A/C system is airtight, though I didn't wait for it to see if it got cold or not.
Everything is old, interior is shot. Doors, hood, and trunk open and close with gentle hand pressure, and there are no dents in body.
There is rust on lower rear quarter panels that will require grafting of new metal to repair.
Leather skin on top cracked and is mostly peeled off. Rear curved window us 100%.
All lenses are intact. All switches work, with the exception of the hidden headlight motor, which I gave not troubleshot at all yet.
Overall, a very good restoration project.

It's definitely blue alright. Going to take a guess, and say B7 Jamaica blue. Looks like it is a 4 door. I can't really tell. Unfortunately I'm not a buyer for it but, is there any more information on it? More pics? It definitely has potential though. Someone please save it.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back