NOT MINE Not Mine 1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban Three-Row - $4,000 - Georgetown, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
This car is not mine, just found it on FB and am posting it here…
At the time of posting, this FB listing is 5 days old.

1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban Three-Row - $4,000 - Georgetown, Texas

FB Description
1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban (top of the line) Rare 9 Passenger station wagon. Sold new at Morgan Motor Co. In Wichita Falls Texas. Pre Production wagon that was on the showroom. Originally a 318 Poly with a 3 speed torqueflite. Currently it's a roller. For additional money I have a 361 big block with a torqueflite from a 1961 Plymouth I will sell that runs great. There is rust in the floors. We have purchased new floor pans to weld in. They are included with the car. The outside of the car luckily has very little rust. Would be an easy and awesome father son project, and these wagons are impossible to find. Call me at [hidden information]. Would love to talk mopars. Thanks, Ryan

Suburban2.jpg
Suburban7.jpg
Suburban10.jpg
Suburban9.jpg
Suburban8.jpg
Suburban3.jpg
Suburban1.jpg
Suburban4.jpg
Suburban5.jpg
Suburban6.jpg

hope that's not the engine in pieces next to it.

Overall the wagon seems to be in nice condition. That’s definitely a fair price if the body is as clean as it looks.

Some pictures showing how much rust is on the floors would help.

There’s all kinds of Forward Look cars parked in the driveway.
In addition to the 59 wagon theres also a 61 Plymouth and 59 Desoto

"Easy restoration" is a term used by folks who have never restored a vehicle.
Says he has bought replacement floors, neat trick. As far as I know, no one offers "correct" pan replacements for these cars. (I've bought from one company in Michigan who claims to), but the product is junk.

Still. I really like this car and think it's worth the effort if one wants a project without getting in to deep. A correct interior will set you back a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back