For Sale Not Mine-1964 Polara $6000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
I think this one might be a little overpriced.

upload_2019-11-4_16-54-0.jpeg

upload_2019-11-4_16-54-20.jpeg

This is a 64 Dodge Model 440 with 318 Poly Motor and 904 Automatic Transmission. Motor runs well but Bad Transmission. Car is Complete but needs restoring. Most of what looks like rust in Body is surface rust. It does have rust throe around rear fender wells. Trunk pan is good no rust. I also have a 440 engine and a 727 Trans that goes with it, Motor is complete from carb to pan, I also have a set of 64 Dodge polar front fenders that goes with it a 64 383 intake i also have a 64 dodge Polara 500 A/C car that is rusted bad that goes. You car take all of the car or just what extra parts u want and leave rest.
1964 Dodge Polara

As an added bonus, the interior appears to come with added critters. Low optioned car with dead transmission and parts car with the extra motor probably puts the package at $2250 tops assuming the frame is solid. Looks to also have rust out on lower part of drivers door.

Dave

As an added bonus, the interior appears to come with added critters. Low optioned car with dead transmission and parts car with the extra motor probably puts the package at $2250 tops assuming the frame is solid. Looks to also have rust out on lower part of drivers door.

Dave

Did you see the T-shirt stretched over the driver seat back?

Since he seems to say pick out what you want-is that 318 poly worth anything?

That is about the rate for a 63, 64 or 65 around here in that condition. In Mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back