For Sale NOT MINE - 1967 Sport Fury III Commando 383 V 8 - $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtdodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
Boston Craigslist:
"1967 Sport Fury III Commando 383 V 8 - $1000
1967 convertible red, sport fury convertible w/ 383 v8, auto transmission. No title, never got around to registering it but can write you a bill of sale of course. Selling cheap to make room, engine ran a year ago, had had some work down but trans needs replacing. Usual story just ran out of time on this one and need to make space. Please text John to have a look, worth it in engine and parts easy, rolls fine, in a garage and easy to access. Cash only"

I only posted a few pics, but there are many more on the CL post:
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/d/salisbury-1967-sport-fury-iii-commando/7077079341.html

00I0I_2dKgXYzHMle_50x50c.jpg

00t0t_lagjInve5sT_50x50c.jpg

00M0M_lJSdqPP56Eu_600x450.jpg

You beat me to posting this. The car has potential. Truly an unbeatable deal at $1,000 being a B.B. and PW car. Hope someone here snags it

Looks like original paint. An honest car. It would be a great stable mate to my 67 Polara..... NOT! :BangHead:
Great project for someone.

This I have seen for a few years now for sale. Other pics I had seen were not so favorable as I recall. I don't think you missed anything much. There was a reason for the low price. Don't beat yourself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back